Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
In City of Heroes I had a character who could summon objects and throw them at people. Sometimes it would be a shopping cart or a gas cylinder but now and then you'd get a nice one like a car or a pool table and then it was CLOBBERIN' TIME. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

That Ms. Marvel ultra-wedgie... :gonk:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Would've loved for comic book Thanos to have been in the Avengers movies instead of emo purple Hulk. :(

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

How the hell do people keep track of characters when each one has splintered off into like 50 different variations? :confused:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

I have a vague memory from when I was a kid of a comic where Iceman was chasing after Darkstar, a woman he had a crush on and it led him into some sort of hostile space-like environment. In order to survive he had a to make an ice sphere around himself but there's no water just floating around in space so he had to draw the moisture out of his own body.

When they got to safety he was half-dead and Darkstar didn't care because who needs some stalker-y frozen boob chasing you through space?

EDIT: Might have been Champions... Defenders? It was so long ago... :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

It's been decades since I read comics and it's always such a trip to go through these posts. I have no idea if they're new or old, but hey there's Conan AND Wolverine... and here comes Elektra out of nowhere, and Juggernaut is singing the GAH theme and there's Conan again. It's like every comic I ever read has been dropped into an atomic blender without a lid and characters splatter out of it at random.