Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Lurdiak posted:

At least as far as shonen series go, I believe they publish weekly installments for Shonen Jump and it would be very unfortunate for them to miss a week.

Big name mangaka also famously have teams of uncredited art assistants that help them stay timely.

Relevant to this discussion:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Johnny Aztec posted:

I tend to stay away from any comic I need to {Scene from " A Beautiful Mind" with all the interconnected news articles} to make any sense of it.

Frankly, I love this poo poo. "COMICS, EVERYBODY!" and all. It's literally the only reason I care about the Flash, the Legion, or Cable at all.

...eardevil the klawyer... Man do I love Secret Wars.

Test Pattern fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Oct 18, 2016

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Jerusalem posted:

Goddamn I loved that issue of DC One Million :allears:

Yeah, that's why people (like myself) are still big on Morrison.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Toshimo posted:

Captain Britain and MI13 #11

Really we could put a substantial portion of the comic in this thread.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Alaois posted:

Eye Boy could kill you and everyone you love before the cops could even show up

This but canonically.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

evilmiera posted:

It would ruin the character. He works because we aren't delving too deep into his psyche or trying to put him up against some sort of Anti-Fat Cobra. Just let him grace other characters comics and let him be himself, as he has been.

It isn't like he would stay in the background of whatever he is in.

Isn't the one deep look we get into Fat Cobra's psyche loving depressing? Something like he's had hundreds of kids and loved hundreds of women, and they're all dead, many of them at his hand or at the hands of enemy martial artists, or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!
Sorry for reaching back in time, but I've just been catching up, and I'm surprised that during the "How strong is J'onn" chat back in December, no one posted this page, giving it from the Kansan's mouth:

Only registered members can see post attachments!