Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

AnonSpore posted:

How has Aquaman not destroyed DC Japan yet

It's not DC Japan, it's the leftovers from Talia Al-Ghul's "Grow-A-Damian" operations, repurposed by her father to get an army of baby-faced abominations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
Speaking of Asgardians, from today's Loki: Agent of Asgard #13. Quick setup: Everything is dying, and as the last incursion is happening, Loki killed Balder and Jormungandr the World Serpent was awakened, turning this into one last proper Ragnarok. Luckily for everyone, starting with Odin, Freyja's got the hookup.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

prefect posted:

Thanos's normal power level ranges from "a whole lot" to "an enormous amount", but if that's Doom-as-god, I don't think it matters.

It's Doom-as-god, with the powers of the Beyonders. And Thanos didn't even die, he was deleted from reality. Just, made into nothing.

And now he loves nothingness. You should read Ultimates. It's cool.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Proteus Jones posted:

I don't know who wrote this, but the day he was told "I need you to come up with a series of over-the-top-but-ultimately-futile plans for this next issue" was probably one of the greatest in his career.

Kieron Gillen, this was part of his Uncanny run.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

LordSaturn posted:

what is the context for this? it's hard to google for superman wine because people keep making superman-themed wine

Batman #68, by Amanda Conner and Tom King, which is basically Lois Lane hosting a bachelorette party for Catwoman. There's way more to it, not worth going into here.