Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Just noticed the little Finn there in the last Moon Knight panel, :whatup:

Moon Knight is a loving good book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Uthor posted:

Iron Man and Mr. Sensitive have a knock down, drag out fight at the Church of the Naked Truth.

X-Statix #24

That was loving wonderful.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ha, what's this from? I like the dialogue.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

It's weird how much more "right" red-pants Supers seems to my eyes.

Its probably cuz thats the Superman you've been looking at in comic books for 30 years of your 40 to 50 years of life.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Four Score posted:

Dr. Robert Bruce Banner: The Incredibly Troll

The world's greatest minds are wondering how to contain the Mists released by the Terrigen Bomb, and Bruce Banner: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. has taken the lead.

How would a bomb help contain anything.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TwoPair posted:

IIRC from reading the issue, Banner's idea is that the bomb basically releases anti-Terrigen stuff that cancel out the Terrigen mists. But then of course after everyone else sees that they have the predictable reaction of "gently caress no we are not letting Bruce Banner build any kind of bomb", Banner gets mad and hulks out because no one will even listen to his plan before trying to shut him down, then everybody fights.

Bruce Banner is dumb as hell.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

I want to watch it, but it seems horribly unnecessary. The comic is already so well-done that it's practically animated.

I thought the same, but please.. watch it. It's so good

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Minarchist posted:

So for some reason I haven't read Berserk yet and holy loving crap it's like I couldn't even pick a page to post. A lot of it is weird magical warrior stuff but when cities get sacked and the populations burned and some ogre thing smashes a soldier's eyeball out with a few teeth flying to and fro its...something.

Its great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Man I gotta catch up on Secret Wars