Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Batman Who Laughs trade paying off. Batman curb-stomping himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Yeah, should've provided some context. Its from Redfork. Our friend on the left is trapped in a mining accident. The fella on the right was already down there waiting for some company. Basically everything about the composition/color of that panel gives me the creeps even without the dialogue.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

If you dont think creepy monsters are badass I weep for you.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

A deposed Dr. Doom returns to Latveria.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Salvador Larocca and Jesus the snow is even the same.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Geiger, Issue 6

Geiger self-immolates in a nuclear explosion to avenge his family.

I really liked Geiger.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Star Wars Tales- Fortune, Fate, and the Natural History of the Sarlacc

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I always assumed MM was weak to fire because he's from a planet with an atmosphere too oxygen poor to sustain a flame. I probably thought about this too much.

Also Martian Manhunter punching a skyscraper down as a Black Lantern was probably the first comic panel I ever thought was badass.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

That's the one where he's grumbling about people never remembering that he's just as strong as Supes, I'm pretty sure. I'd hunt it down, but I'm phone-posting from work.

Yeah that's the one but I remembered it as him punching a much larger building that collapses into its own foot print.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Chinston Wurchill posted:

He also had Beta Ray Bill hit a rainmaker and some suplexes. DWJ is probably my favourite comics person right now.

(Reddit link because I refuse to download the Imgur app on my phone).

Yeah I just read his BRB run and Do A Powerbomb! basically back to back. Starting Ghost Fleet now. Thanks Hoopla.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Started Death of the Venomverse last night. I like all the crazy symbiote designs.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I'll be honest I don't even know who Knull is.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

looks like Not Spawn
e: that's not very fair, those are pretty neat designs, but still looks like Not Spawn

Venom Rhino was my favorite but I can't take screenshots in the Hoopla android app and I'm at work right now.

And funny you should mention Not Spawn. I'm waiting on my print copy of this right now. He's trying his best. :mad:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Sha-Do: The Demon of Dark Matter

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

That's really good but I am reading the name like Shah Doo and smirking

I've really been on my indie comix bullshit lately. Can't wait to pick up Soaked in Blood from the same artist.

https://jkpaperz.bigcartel.com/product/soaked-in-blood-1-deluxe-edition

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

UwUnabomber posted:

I've really been on my indie comix bullshit lately. Can't wait to pick up Soaked in Blood from the same artist.

https://jkpaperz.bigcartel.com/product/soaked-in-blood-1-deluxe-edition

Oh poo poo one of the contributing artists sent me a free copy of issue one because my order from him was late.

He also sent me a comic that includes three identical strips of a 9/11 hijacker hijacking a plane and flying it into a vagina/rectum/urethra while the apparent giant it's flying into screams "Yes, daddy!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Lobok posted:

It's not so much that he's allowed or not but with his super senses the implication is that he is ignoring lots of problems he knows about.

I am too.