Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
Weird-eyes girl sees people's ethereal selves (basically what they look like on the soul level) and while most people just look normal and like themselves, this girl in particular is revealed to be some kind of mechanical angel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
I kinda wish present Molly met future Molly, at least before future Molly gets killed. Her reactions would have been great, and halfway make up for how terrible the character and storyline were.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
THEN HOPE REMAINS

Not that, y'know, anyone's going to do anything with Molly now. Or ever have the Runaways together again.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.

Matlock posted:

Ms. Marvel 6.

The face in that last panel make me want this artist on full-time over Alphona. It's just too perfect.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
No one he loved or cared about existed in the Speed Force and he would have ceased to exist as a consciousness, it was just a Lotus Eater dimension. I'd say it's a point in JLU's favor.