Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

"Think they'll start making "Cap Was Right" t-shirts?"
Not after AvX :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

prefect posted:

He looks mostly intact, so I'm sure he'll come around after a little sunshine. Not so sure about her.

The cape probably protected her or something.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Thor: God of Thunder #20

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

^context: it's the far loving future, earth is nothing but sand and stuff, Thor's the All-Father and continues to care for the planet while his granddaughters tell him to just let it go. Galactus just showed up to finally eat the earth and the battle will continue in following issues. At the same time, in the present, Thor's fighting global warming and Roxxon and that'll probably tie to the future fight.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

IUG posted:

Holy poo poo that's some good-rear end banter. So I guess I should just start from Thor God Of Thunder #1 and try to get caught up?

Just note that after issue twelve there's a movie tie-in arc, which isn't necessarily bad, but it's not painted \m/ then in issue 18 we come back to what begins the fight you've witnessed.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Yeah, i'd be interested in this fun Power Girl run you mention, but it being composed mostly of cheesecake or some dude that wants to bone her gives it a pretty bad look to an outsider. Even if those pages are kinda funny.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Also it was a pretty good deal online
It's something I really dig of this run, Frank's wearing real Punisher clothes on top of Daredevil and Hawkguy shirts, so I'm assuming he's simply buying his clothes online and decided to wear the sick merch that's based on himself.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

smashpro1 posted:

"Yoda steals a Death Star" might be the most badass sentence I've ever seen.

It sounds like an amazing Empire Propaganda children's book.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

From All-New Ghost Rider #3

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Drifter posted:

Now THAT'S a package Namor's delivering...with a capital 'P'. :heysexy:

Majuju posted:

everyone but Namor has fallen into the 'heroes' category, but he goes Imperius Rex to the max.

I'll say!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I kept thinking it was simply "his simple suit yeah, say, remember how Wakanda's the most highly advanced nation in the world? HERE'S YOUR REMINDER" which ties to how he activated all his science when Batman told him to stop lying.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Drifter posted:

What was badass about what you posted? A lizard guy with a tongue? Did anything happen in that episode you linked?

A guy subdued the lizard by simply staring at him.

It's badass as hell, but yeah, posting a link to every new chapter is overdoing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Also this 'knockback' Frank got is from being free of the chains that are strangling him in the first three panels.

Someone should post the next few pages, tho, IIRC he no-sells the spirit of vengeance real hard.