Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

KaosMachina posted:

So he's a DC Character?

IDGI but he's a superman analogue. except his powers are all explicitly an extremely powerful telepathy that for most of his life he has subconciously applied as superman powers. I think at the end there he's aware and so powerful with it that he can just rewrite that guys whole arm to be off and healed. Also we meet his parents at some point, that's fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

haitfais posted:

DC went through a "ripping people's arms off" phase, which started sometime around Infinite Crisis (I think,) and might still be ongoing for all I know.

Ah. Thanks. :) Have someone being a badass after having lost some limbs. With bonus Cage. From Tbolts 147.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Scaramouche posted:

The Ellis run is good, but let's be frank it's just another Ellis series of cool rear end dude doing cool rear end things because he's awesome, which is great. Lemires run actually feels like something is happening with the character, using things specific to that character, whereas to me Ellis's run could be about Batman or Nemesis or any of the other hyper competent people he has written.

For a minute I was thinking of Millar's Nemesis guy then I remembered that Dr. Nemesis is also a thing, but I don't think Ellis wrote either, they are just very much in his style. Batman autopiloting batwing to smash guys on roofs would be something real special.

Gravel would be a pretty cool show.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

prefect posted:

That's Ben. Mr. F is being stretched like taffy.

Ben who? Ben Grimm is clearly punching something in Thing mode.

Is Rick Jones helping?