Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah, the series is really good about how it handles him. Early on it had a gimmick where he got thin when he went full power assassin mode but he actually learned that being big and bulky is an advantage and now sticks to that and it's nice that "become thin" isn't the flat-out default for being a strong fighter dude.

make an anime where the main character is obviously Mark Hunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
From Kill Six Billion Demons, humongous spoilers

10 Vigilant Gaze Purges the Horizon is an angel who spends most of his time on guard duty. Whenever someone approaches, he says "HO THERE! COMING OR GOING?"

later, he comes to aid his fellow angel 82 White Chain Born in Emptiness Returns to Subdue Evil against 6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe

after White Chain gives him a moment to power up, he does this

and then says this

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

Sentinel Red posted:

Any time I see webcomic excerpts, it's done nothing for me, left zero inclination to check 'em out in the slightest, etc...

..*except* for K6BD, it always looks like some unquestionably awesome poo poo, I just keep forgetting to grab one of the collected volumes to get started on it. Dunno, panels posted seem to pop magnificently in a way few others do and I end up reading - and spoiling myself - on events while also having no loving clue what's actually going on. Stellar stuff.

for the past like, year and a half or so every three pages you get some loving incredible spectacle. it's really a thing

Zombie Dachshund posted:

It’s just one of many badass things in K6BD, but boy howdy do I love those angel names

they're so, so good. I use that rough rubric whenever I make a D&D monk ("Lone Horse Challenges the Sun" etc.)

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

lol this loving comic man

then they sprinkle her with fairy dust so she can regenerate even faster so she can do all her organ farming in one day and then be a character in the comic for 6 days a week

someone subtitled Strong Female Protagonist "Reach Clevin Through Violence" and I think about that a lot