Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Push El Burrito posted:

Here's the main one where he admit it.

Maybe that should be in the "Touching and Inspiring Panels" thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

If I could properly extract images from PDFs, I'd post the scene from Once & Future #21 where Sir Eliold devises a new way to fight the Gorgon.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

Nessus posted:

That's literally what she does. Fortunately, she found some kind of giant dyson sphere! I'm not sure if she somehow got manipulated into teleporting there and remembered where it was, or if she just held her breath previously.

I think the most Claremont ever explained re: that was that she was taken there against her will once.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

When I thought of this scene with Tammy Neil from Jim Shooter's Knights on Broadway #1 (Broadway Comics, 1996), I remembered the first word balloon and the third, but mentally omitted the second. I think it works better that way.

As I see it, part of "badass" is determination and willpower. Does it feel more badass when you realize that Tammy is fourteen months old when she makes this little speech?

Only registered members can see post attachments!