Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Skwirl posted:

What, the guy who could probably cause the heat death of the universe if he wanted to is overpowered?

I wish someone applied the idiotic X-men powers logic to other things. "Jonah Jameson could sell enough newspapers to engulf the galaxy if he tapped into his true potential!" "Your bathtub could contain the entire ocean if it tapped into its true water-containing potential!" "You can eat half a bagel in a single bite? You could devour the earth- etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Ice man can shoot ice. That's it.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Synch is a total ripoff of an idea for a mutant I had when I was 8. Only my version needed to hold people's hands to use their powers so I could draw him holding hands with Wolverine and Jubilee and shooting fireworks out of his claws.