Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Cryophage posted:

The Breaker

Aw they were just doin' the Vega roll, man. No need to explode them all with the force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Gavok posted:

Are you sure about that last part?

Aw poo poo, Gavok's got the scoops

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I'm pretty sure it was in a Punisher issue. Specifically, during some storyline with a roving biker fortress made out of a bunch of trucks driving in formation. Anyways, it's been a while so I might be wrong, but after Frank drat near has an aneurysm resisting the "penance stare", Danny shoves him off and basically says "if that was actually a penance stare, you wouldn't be alive to know it". Things might've gone down differently on the Ghost Rider titles.

qntm posted:

I'm going to say it's probably none, to his knowledge.

I can't find the issue, but there was the time that Frank blew a family minivan up with a remote control mine and beat himself up while letting the badguys take the blame. Plus, if we count indirect cause, one of the recurring themes of the '80s-'90s comics was Punisher burying his guilt over all of the innocents he got horribly murdered in the wake of his "war". Then in one of the first issues of his early '90s series (again, iirc) he gunned down a family in the park.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

robziel posted:

Don't forget his mutant ability to open his visor whenever he wants or needs to without touching it.

clearly the visor is made to pick up on his unique brainwave signatures so that he can psychically command it, as long as it is making direct electro-wha-something-etic contact with his skin, you ding-dong!

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
this isn't going to end until one of us gets a No-Prize.

I do not intend to lose.