Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Air Skwirl posted:

Didn't the WWE launch a streaming service showing decades of old matches during COVID? Seems like a good time to catch the gently caress up.

Weren't they uploading edited episodes to cut out matches with certain wrestlers they didn't want to be associated with anymore (for good and bad reasons)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Got the Klaus hardcover, hadn't read it since it came out.

A few pages later.

Ho Ho Ho

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Glagha posted:

Did Batman just win by just shooting someone with a gun

Batman "dies" in the next panel and Darkseid goes on for another issue or two.

So, good work. :thumbsup:

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Lobok posted:

It's not so much that he's allowed or not but with his super senses the implication is that he is ignoring lots of problems he knows about.

Don't we all...

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Resurrection of Magneto #4

(spoilered last page because of some.... blood)