Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHERE MY HAT IS AT
Jan 7, 2011

rhag posted:

Butterflies : http://xkcd.com/378/

edit: And oh, IntelliJ is garbage. They actually ask money for the thing. Unbelievable.

Care to enlighten the rest of us on how IntelliJ is terrible? I haven't done a ton of java, but it certainly seemed to be light years ahead of eclipse when I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHERE MY HAT IS AT
Jan 7, 2011

rhag posted:

You now want me to describe all its flaws even though I haven't used it in 6 months or so and you've made up your mind and you want to have its babies. Fine, I asked for it, so here it is a post I've made half a year ago on some other forum:

I seriously just wondered what your gripe was, jesus. It seemed fine when I briefly used it to do some coursework so I was curious and goolging intellij is crap or whatever doesn't turn up many results. Those are legitimate complaints though and I'm sure some of them would bug me if I used it for any extended period of time.

• Locked thread