Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
Sorry this is a price check on the first page, but I'm having trouble finding info online.

I have a white cover street fighter ultimate edition. I can find the black evil ryu cover and the akuma cover but not the white ryu cover. Any ideas on the price of it?

Edit

http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveData/Issue.aspx?id=969bb8f4-6d02-4dc7-8a3e-6e3ecc609676

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
I picked up a bunch of Rat Queens on comixology last night on a whim and I don't know what the heck is going on. I had previously read issues 1-12 along with the Braga special so I picked up volume 3, 4 and the recent relaunch.

I finished up volume 3 last night and

hannah is arrested, the rest of the queens are coming to rescue her or something, her dad is presumed dead and/or imprisoned, hannah is in deepshit with a demon

so I start volume 4 and its completely different they're all living with gerrard, braga is in the group, everything is sunshine and roses

what the heck did I miss here?

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Retro Futurist posted:

It kept getting delayed due to artist issues and the writer kind of lost the thread by vol3, so he did a semi reboot.

I did read that the original artist was facing domestic violence charges...