Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EverettLO
Jul 2, 2007
I'm a lurker no more

I'm looking for two one-shot horror-ish comic stories that may have come out around 2007-2011 that I read and can't recall the names.

The first was about a demonic apocalypse. The main character was a guitarist who inadvertently played a song was a key to summoning the demons, along with an artist who created a new color and two or three other signs. The rest of it was mainly an excuse for some really decent art of demons rampaging around the earth while the heroes tried vainly to escape. In the end the guitarist is given a new guitar to play for the demons. I want to say it was from a South American artist, but I may be wrong on that.

The other was vaguely sci-fi. It was about aliens that lived on a planet in our solar system and kept it hidden by noticing when someone on earth detected them, and then moving in to kill the offending human. In the end the main character looks at them, so they come after him, and he activates some device that disintegrates everything in the area. I don't think it was set in the future, and may even have been in the past.

Anything would be better than I've been able to find on my own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU