Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

Edge & Christian posted:

I feel like this post could be made at any point between like 1990 and present, but if you're basing it on October 2020:

I had to check, and X-men has 12 total right now.

Regular:
X-men
Marauders
Excalibur
New Mutants
X-Force
Wolverine
Cable
Hellions
X-Factor

Limited:
X of Swords event books
Juggernaut
Wolverine Black, White and Blood (though this starts Nov. 4th)

Plus they have SWORD and Children of the Atom on the way. Also iWolverine (yuck title) and whatever the gently caress Deadpool is up to, but I don't think either of those counts as X-titles, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008
Does anyone know why the cover of Citizen V and the V Battalion is retitled Marvel Universe on Marvel Unlimited?