Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

zoux posted:

Nah, I'm just reading through stuff like Iron Man and Captain America and I keep running into this giant wall of Dark Reign and Siege and that's usually where I'll stop and go read another book until that point. I figure I'll read the core Siege series at some point and then move beyond it. Now that I've read all the X-books up to AvX I figure I'll catch up to AvX in the other "main" titles and then read AvX all at once.

Secret Warriors really was pretty good. It runs into Dark Reign for a couple issues but most of it is just Nick Fury saving the world one last time before retirement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Was Spawn #1 ever worth more than cover price?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

ImpAtom posted:

I'm not sure why you think that. Walking Dead got on TV to capitalize off the zombie craze, not because it was a comic book property. A lot of people who watch it don't even know there's a comic.

And from my experience the majority of the ones who do know it's a comic won't read it because reading is hard.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Senor Candle posted:

And from my experience the people who know it's a comic do read it.

You must not live in middle of nowhere Ohio :(

Reading is hard here.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Not sure what thread to post this question in but what do I do if one of my Marvel books doesn't have the digital copy code in it but should? The peel away sticker bit just isn't there.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

That's Rhyno's job. Or Lurdiak, depending on the day.

I'd take either of them over wickedhate.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I got shorted Avengers World 16 and on the off chance the comic shop doesn't have any next time I'm there where's a good place to check for it? I tried midtowncomics and they're sold out. Amazon has some but 3.99 shipping is ridiculous.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Unmature posted:

ComiXology.

But it would bother me to just not have that issue in the physical spot. :spergin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

What part of Canada was Weapon X in? We were trying to figure out if it was from Quebec last night but couldn't answer it looking at Wikipedia.