Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.

This is really thorough, and also gave me a huge blast of nostalgia. You never half-rear end posts Edge&Christian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Hulk House of M is pretty great, Hulk becomes president of Australia. I always get sad when people say all the tie ins to House of M suck and don't mention Hulk as an exception with Spider-man.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Madkal posted:

We are talking about a man who regenerated himself from a single drop of blood.

Pretty sure he was touching the M'Krn Crystal when he did this. The crystal did it not his healing factor.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Quasar had an office on one of the floors for his security firm in his series. It is assumed that other offices existed, but none of the others were ever shown in that series.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Yeah the lady who runs the shop here is never at her shop when UPS shows up so she was always missing shipments because the neighbors wouldn't take them or she wouldn't go down to the UPS depot.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Clone Saga broke me, I bought every single issue but ended up giving up right after the point where the books went back to following Peter after he had retired and the books started following Ben. I finally read Revelations like 2 years ago when I found the trade at the Mile High booth at SDCC... it was the first time I ever read the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Rob is a cool guy to fans, but he did some pretty egregious things to peers while running his imprint of image like not paying employees and welching on agreements. I think some consensus is that he was just bad with money and not necessarily malicious like Pat Lee. He also did a lot of cocaine.