Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Oh man, what a great cliffhanger

Can someone fill me in on who the ladies on the right are? I mean, duh, we have Arsenal, Batman, Luthor and Katana, but there's Redhead-with-bow (Cupid?), Maybe-a-ninja (Shado?) and Black-lady-in--t-shirt (?)

Green Arrow, Batgirl and Gotham Academy are the only mainline DC books I get right now. (I only barely know Lex is a good guy now)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Teenage Fansub posted:

That's Green Arrow's sister, Emiko in the mask.

And the redhead's definitely Cupid, I just noticed her making a little heart with her fingers, duh. Who's the one of the far right?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
And who needs to die in DC editorial before they realise how awful that loving hat is?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Nocking an arrow is also dumb, considering Ollie and Felicity are nowhere near the badguys when Lex and co show up. Hence why Katana's just chilling with her sword/hubby over her shoulder and Cupid doesn't even have her bow out.

Then again, New52-Roy is pretty dumb.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

BrianWilly posted:

Well, technically I'm still following Sensation Comics, but...irregularly. It's always charming, but it's not always quality charming.

This week's was pretty good, I thought. Diana's greatest foe: A douchebag hogging the DDR machine at the arcade!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Travis343 posted:

Phew for a minute I was worried they weren't going to be skeezy about starfire anymore. Good job keepin it classy DC

Conner and Palmiotti actually know how to do a sexually empowered female character. I'm kind of excited about that book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Yannick_B posted:

Yeah. That costume is fine.

And original preboot Starfire was pretty confident in her body anyway. It's not like she went around in a a burlap sack. (I just remembered that page from Gotham Central, when the Titans show up to identify a kid in a Robin suit, and all the guys are just gaping at her, while Chandler rolls her eyes, before one of the other women points out that the two lesbians on the squad are doing the same thing.) It's about whether the character is portrayed as being in control of that stuff. Old Starfire was a girl who liked looking sexy and expressing affection. That's fine, albeit you don't want ALL characters to be like that.

• Locked thread