Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah. Sabrina honestly makes me feel bad about being so harsh on Amanda last summer. She's even pretty racist so she's the worst of all BB15. At this current moment she's literally making Rachelle (on slop) watch her eat in bed (a bed Rachelle can't sleep in). This isn't the first time she's done this.

Now she's back to making Allison feel like poo poo for "betraying" her last week instead of just letting Sabrina vote her out.

Sabrina's just terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah. Sabrina honestly makes me feel bad about being so harsh on Amanda last summer. She's even pretty racist so she's the worst of all BB15. At this current moment she's literally making Rachelle (on slop) watch her eat in bed (a bed Rachelle can't sleep in). This isn't the first time she's done this.

Now she's back to making Allison feel like poo poo for "betraying" her last week instead of just letting Sabrina vote her out.

Sabrina's just terrible.

They should
They should have got her out before Kenny, imagine being in the house with her crying for a week.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Getting Kenny out was a no brainer not only game wise but also because he was a pretty negative influence in the house himself. But yeah, for some of the houseguests this week the debate seems to basically be "Rachelle is a bigger comp threat and could win another endurance, but Sabrina is so loving annoying." Although a couple of people have said it might be fun to just make Sabrina spend a week alone in the house. But the real reason Rachelle might stay and Sabrina go is because Neda and a few others seem to feel they can manipulate Rachelle easily (considering she's been manipulated the entire game).

But Allison is completely rattled by this Adel thing and is pretty openly gaming with the Gremlins now. If Rachelle or Sabrina win POV I'm about 99% convinced Allison will use her POV to save the other. Problem is she's an idiot and making it clear she's working with them again so Jon's natural replacement nominee should be her in which case (I think) she'd have to use it on herself. If she had any game smarts she'd be playing nice with the Sloppy Seconds and trying to keep working the room. But unfortunately Allison has never really gotten her head in this game and she's way too easily emotionally shaken or manipulated, especially by Sabrina.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

But Allison is completely rattled by this Adel thing and is pretty openly gaming with the Gremlins now. If Rachelle or Sabrina win POV I'm about 99% convinced Allison will use her POV to save the other. Problem is she's an idiot and making it clear she's working with them again so Jon's natural replacement nominee should be her in which case (I think) she'd have to use it on herself.

Did they specify that the scarlet veto doesn't give her immunity from nomination when she uses it? If she uses it during/before the veto ceremony, I wouldn't have thought that they'd be able to put her up?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I assume it works the same way as the regular POV, that if Allison is off the block and uses it to save someone on the block she's safe. But if she's on the block then she has to use it on herself or stay there. The real question is WHEN does she have to use it?

I think Arissa said it "could" be played after the HOH replaces a nominee but I don't know if she said it "had" to be played then or if it could be played before.

If Allison can play her POV before Jon names a replacement than she could pull this off. Rachelle wins POV, pulls herself off. Jon stands up but Allison interrupts him and says she's pulling Sabrina off. Jon has to quickly decide which two of Neda, Adel, Arlie, and Heather to put up. Allison, Sabrina, and Rachelle decide who goes home.

But if she HAS to use it after Jon names a nominee than it could get all screwed up. Rachelle pulls herself off, Jon puts up Allison, Allison pulls herself off, Jon puts someone up as a pawn. Sabrina goes home 3-2.

I don't know what the exact rules are. Still, Allison is making a mistake anyway openly playing with the Gremlins and being distrusting of the Sloppy Seconds because this whole thing falls apart if Rachelle or Sabrina don't win POV.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Apr 13, 2014

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jon won POV and it seems like the plan is now to backdoor Allison. Feeds went dark on the HOH/Sloppy Seconds for a long time while Allison was having a freakout and gaming with the Gremlins and the POV happened. Something happened when the five Sloppy Seconds were alone because they're all on board with keeping the Gremlins and getting out Allison.

Sabrina and Rachelle came to Jon and Neda and pushed the idea of backdooring Allison and forming a F4, not knowing the Sloppy Seconds were already planning on it. Jon and Neda seem like they're letting Sabrina think its all her idea and made them agree to put up Arlie next week and go to F4. Jon and Neda didn't agree but it sounded to me like they're going to ride the middle, let both sides believe its an exclusive deal, and see how next week's HOH plays out. A very high risk/high reward move it seems.

Adel and Arlie are super scared of Jon after what sounds like a dominating mental and physical performance in the POV. They privately backed off of the F3 they have with Jon and said they need to take Jon out if "they" put him up. It didn't sound like they were going to straight up target him next week, though. Adel and Arlie are sounding like a pretty official F2. I don't think Adel has given word to anyone else and even though Arlie can't be trusted I think he's just sure he can beat Adel in the finals.

Of course we know Allison has that Red POV and isn't going home this week. That should lead to a chaotic situation on Monday. I doubt Jon would be willing to take a direct shot at Arlie this early without even knowing he has the votes to do it. He could take a chance and put up Arlie as a "pawn" and try to turn Heather during the week, but he and Neda might just abandon the Gremlins plot entirely and vote out Sabrina. The Gremlins tend to default to panicking and talking poo poo so they may expose the Jon/Neda deal. And who knows how Allison will take being betrayed by the Sloppy Seconds AND the Gremlins? She's basically alone in the house but she's also a massively insecure pushover who gets easily emotionally manipulated by Sabrina.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Apr 13, 2014

mozza
Sep 11, 2005

In Alfie We Trust
I can't remember, has Sabrina been on slop at all?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm pretty sure she was on it early on. When Sarah volunteered in her place last week she claimed it was because Sabrina was an even bigger mess on Slop. Of course that led to the hilarious irony of Sarah not using her slop pass because she was so smug about her game she "wanted to save it for later", or alternatively because she's so obsessed with Kenny she couldn't stand being separated from him for a week.

Non-game related, but they got cake mix for Allison's birthday this weekend Heather and Neda hid it because they expect Allison to be gone on Thursday so they told Jon they'd make a cake for his girlfriend's birthday the next day. That's not really anything that matters but its another sign that we missed A LOT that caused the Sloppy Seconds to turn so hard, so fast on Allison today.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

STAC Goat posted:

I'm pretty sure she was on it early on. When Sarah volunteered in her place last week she claimed it was because Sabrina was an even bigger mess on Slop. Of course that led to the hilarious irony of Sarah not using her slop pass because she was so smug about her game she "wanted to save it for later", or alternatively because she's so obsessed with Kenny she couldn't stand being separated from him for a week.

Non-game related, but they got cake mix for Allison's birthday this weekend Heather and Neda hid it because they expect Allison to be gone on Thursday so they told Jon they'd make a cake for his girlfriend's birthday the next day. That's not really anything that matters but its another sign that we missed A LOT that caused the Sloppy Seconds to turn so hard, so fast on Allison today.

Can these people be any more childish and petty. I honestly can wait for the secret veto now

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
This season is soooo much different from last season

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I thought stealing and hiding things was a well established BB tradition?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, the food stuff hasn't bothered me too much. It actually kind of strikes me as typical "roommates who don't like each other" behavior. First Five were assholes when they were in power so now the Sloppy Seconds want some comeuppance but the First Fivers don't think they did anything wrong to begin with so they lash out more thinking they're the victims and the Seconds answer back more because they think they were the original victims and etc, etc, etc.

Its stupid and petty but nothing actually seriously out of line has happened since the First Five "shunning" people. Its passive agressive bullshit, mostly performed by people who at least have enough manners to be nice to each other's faces.

I didn't watch the feeds last year but they all just seemed to get along much better and there didn't seem to be these Sabrina/Andrew/Kenny/Ika characters to incite all this, besides maybe Tom who went early. BB15 was way worse than this, though. They were just constantly terrible to each other and treated each other like dogshit. It amazes me that any of them can speak to each other after the house considering the poo poo they said and did inside the house. The only things truly horrible that have happened in this house are the treatment of Heather early on, the shunning of people early on, and that poo poo they were talking about Jon's loved ones that led to a warning from Big Brother. And most of that falls on Sabrina and Ika.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The house had a Marsha the Moose task today and a party so everyone's wasted. Like, SUPER wasted. Sloppy, fall down, half naked, puking, wasted. Drunken gaming is happening a mile a minute. Jon, Neda, Heather, and Adel just made a Final Four. Heather is pouring her heart out to Allison all but telling her she's getting backdoored tomorrow. Neda and the Gremlins are now plotting against Arlie and Jon with Neda claiming she doesn't care about Jon and Sabrina wanting to backdoor Arlie tomorrow. Jon is still scared Neda doesn't trust him after he told everyone about the condiments. Arlie is smugly telling everyone how awesome he is including telling Allison how much Andrew sucks while the two awkwardly flirt. Neda and Jon managed to transition from fake game fighting into real fighting that they can't resolve because Heather won't stop following them around.

House is crazy. Its hilarious.

Poor Adel is stone cold sober cooking for the drunks. And I think he's gonna find his rear end on the block tomorrow. I feel bad for him.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Apr 14, 2014

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Holy poo poo why is Allison crying so much right now? What did Arlie do to her?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'd love to blame this on Arlie but I don't know that I can. He was being his usual "I'm the mastermind" smug self and not so subtly implying that Allison was hosed because she didn't put her trust in him. But mostly I think this is just the culmination of her freaking out all week. She knows her game is toast and Arlie and booze just pushed her over the edge.

God drat this has been a great night...

- Allison had a total emotional breakdown after a long talk with Arlie. Arlie didn't really say anything to her and it was mostly drunken incoherence as far as I heard but everyone assumes Arlie told Allison she was getting backdoored to try and secure her jury vote. He probably was trying to get the vote and overplaying but he didn't tell her.

- Heather and Neda tried to comfort a hysterical Allison and the whole thing left them rattled and pissed off at the guys (because Allison was pushing the idea that Jon and Arlie were playing the girls against each other). Neda even suggested sending Jon home soon, but that could have been game. They're just really pissed at the way the guys try and control and direct them (earlier in the week the guys even decided to each take a girl and stick to them). Ultimately they concluded Allison has to go home this week and then Arlie next, then the Gremlins. They think if they get Arlie out then they'll get Jon and Adel locked in.

- Jon seemed to regain some trust from the girls when he asked them if they were sure they wanted Allison gone because he'd be hosed over if he put her up and they changed their mind. Heather took the opportunity to cautiously approach the idea of backdooring Arlie. Jon is willing, but nervous. Jon's worried that if he does it Adel will turn against him and along with Allison and the Gremlins will put his rear end up next week. He tells Heads and Neds that Arlie was striking a deal with the Gremlins tonight and would rather take them to the end than Heads and Neds ("Holy gently caress, I just totally threw Arlie under the bus.") But Jon isn't even sure they'd get the third vote to get Arlie out.

- They wanted to sleep on it and make a decision in the morning but Jon is convinced that their best shot of assuring that Allison comes with them and not the Gremlins is by going to her tonight and making her a deal. They're basically talking themselves into it without wanting to commit. Heads and Neds don't think they can lock Allison in and think its all about who wins HOH, but they think Arlie is just as likely to put Jon up and they rather go against Allison. They think the three of them could kick rear end in comps with Arlie gone.

- Jon's basic mantra during this has been "Holy poo poo." The three swear a Final Three to each other on everything they hold dear. Jon is crazy nervous because he knows he's throwing away the rest of his game for the girls.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Apr 14, 2014

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Yeah it's hilarious right now I'm watching Heather and Neda try to wake up a passed out Allison.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, watching them try and wake up a wasted Allison (who passed out in Jon's HOH bed) to make this deal has been an unexpected hilarious addition to this madness.

Neda: "We love you but if you want to stay in this game wake the gently caress up right now."

And then of course Allison passed out on the bathroom floor.

I'm guessing Allison's loaded with some drugs from the DR considering the state she was in when we last saw her.

- Feeds went dark for awhile while the girls were trying to wake up Allison. When they came back on Allison was passed out in Neda's bed so it seems safe to assume they never talked and Big Brother had them put her back to bed. Jon also found some of Allison's puke on his stomach so we can put the pieces together.

- Jon is nervous and wavering. Not having Allison on board scares him because he expects to lose Adel tomorrow. Heather thinks Adel and Allison will fall in line tomorrow but Jon doesn't like the risk (its understandable since he's the one taking the big risk here). They're convinced Rachelle will vote out Arlie so they're still on board with the idea as of now.

Tomorrow should be interesting. They need to get Allison and Adel on board separately (the plan is to offer both secret Final Fours) before the POV ceremony that usually happens a couple of hours after lights on. Then there's going to be some major fallout from Arlie and the Gremlins. Not to mention who knows what the gently caress Allison will do with that Scarlet POV? Assuming she's conscious and remembers it exists.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Apr 14, 2014

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, watching them try and wake up a wasted Allison (who passed out in Jon's HOH bed) to make this deal has been an unexpected hilarious addition to this madness.

Neda: "We love you but if you want to stay in this game wake the gently caress up right now."

And then of course Allison passed out on the bathroom floor.

I'm guessing Allison's loaded with some drugs from the DR considering the state she was in when we last saw her.

- Feeds went dark for awhile while the girls were trying to wake up Allison. When they came back on Allison was passed out in Neda's bed so it seems safe to assume they never talked and Big Brother had them put her back to bed. Jon also found some of Allison's puke on his stomach so we can put the pieces together.

- Jon is nervous and wavering. Not having Allison on board scares him because he expects to lose Adel tomorrow. Heather thinks Adel and Allison will fall in line tomorrow but Jon doesn't like the risk (its understandable since he's the one taking the big risk here). They're convinced Rachelle will vote out Arlie so they're still on board with the idea as of now.

Tomorrow should be interesting. They need to get Allison and Adel on board separately (the plan is to offer both secret Final Fours) before the POV ceremony that usually happens a couple of hours after lights on. Then there's going to be some major fallout from Arlie and the Gremlins. Not to mention who knows what the gently caress Allison will do with that Scarlet POV? Assuming she's conscious and remembers it exists.

Allison is now on board with backdooring Arlie which is going to be so much stupid fun.

Has it been clarified when Allison has to use the Scarlet POV, or could she use it anytime because it would be awesome for her to use it at the least second before the eviction on someone.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Arissa clarified it last night on Twitter. It has to be used during the POV ceremony, after the first POV/HOH replacements. So Allison has to use it on Arlie or Sabrina today or its dead.

Seems like everyone is clued in on the plan and down. Adel doesn't sound happy about it but he's smart enough to know not to make waves. Arlie's sketched out by the way Neda and Heather are acting towards him but doesn't seem to suspect. Now that she's sure they're safe Sabrina is of course pushing for Jon to pull her off the block instead of Rachelle, which seemed to annoy Rachelle a bit. If there's justice in this game Sabrina's end will come at Rachelle's hands.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Apr 14, 2014

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

STAC Goat posted:

Arissa clarified it last night on Twitter. It has to be used during the POV ceremony, after the first POV/HOH replacements. So Allison has to use it on Arlie or Sabrina today or its dead.

I wish production was a little better at spelling these things out. It would be better if it could be used at any time for the shits and giggles.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

When they first said the rules for the POV they said "It was good for 3 ceremonies and could be used after the nominees are replaced." So they did tell us, but they could have worded it a little better to make it completely clear. People had to kind of read into the "3 ceremonies" and "could be used after" wording.

Feeds back.

Allison used her Veto and took Sabrina down. Adel and Arlie are up. Jon, Neda, and Heather are clearly visibly freaked out and Allison is trying to assure them that she's with them and not the Gremlins. Adel's putting on a brave face and saying he's ok being the pawn. Ali's insisting she "just wanted to use it." Sabrina believes this means Allison is with the Gremlins 100%.

I think this was a poo poo move for Allison. There's no way the Nedas trust her now, not after the emotional breakdown she had last night about leaving which helped push Heather and Neda into saving her. They're going to feel very burned by that and it doesn't help that Allison is still all "I don't know, I don't know." I believe Allison is as dumb as she's letting on but its hard for them to buy when she just pulled a magic veto out of her rear end.

Arlie's just sitting alone deep in thought.

Neda and Heather are pissed and feeling burned. They feel genuinely manipulated by Allison last night. They're 100% confident that if the Gremlins win HOH next week Allison will go with them and if Allison wins she might straight turn on them. Apparently Allison didn't tell them how she got the POV so they're wondering if Canada voted to give it to her or if she's Canada's Player. They have a hard time believing she's the most popular in the house so they're going with Canada's Player, even thinking the Andrew relationship and last night might have been tasks. Yeah, Allison destroyed any trust they had for her with this move.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Apr 14, 2014

Capt. Supermarket
Sep 30, 2007
I've kind of lost track of all the craziness that's been happening and still haven't seen last night's ep. So Neda/Jon/Heather/Adel/Allison were solid with getting rid of Arlie right? So it makes absolutely no sense for what Allison did unless she's flipping to Arlie/Gremlins? This season has been pretty nuts and I really like the gameplay, as questionable as some things have been and how badly some players have crashed and burned.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Honestly, I'm not even sure Allison knows what she's doing. This move (along with the breakdown last night) makes so little sense to Jon, Neda, and Heather that they're convinced she must be Canada's Player doing whatever Canada tells her to do. I think Allison is just a clueless and emotional player who can't shake the idea that the First Five are her friends and the cool kids and she's "forced" to be a Sloppy Second.

Adel really doesn't want Arlie gone. Arlie was his #1 and the two were plotting against Jon, Heather, and Neda just last night. But he's smart enough to read the writing on the wall and not go against the house.

The funny thing is last night's episode is going to make no sense by Wednesday's episode. Last night's was all about Jon and Arlie being a strong duo and the Gremlins being the targets. Wednesday's episode needs to cover Adel's secret power upsetting Allison, Allison flipping back to the Gremlins, the Sloppies deciding to backdoor Allison, Arlie overplaying, Allison breaking down, and Neda, Heather, and Jon deciding to flip on Arlie.

And it begins. Sabrina is already power tripping deciding that Jon and Neda need to swear to a Final Five with them and Allison or they're going to vote out Adel. Sabrina's full on self righteous about what assholes everyone is to them and hypocrites and blah blah blah and tossed all her promises. She hasn't even talked to Allison yet about this but of course who knows where the gently caress Allison falls. Allison's crazy enough to get back in bed with Sabrina and Arlie.

Either way Sabrina is going to be unbearable the next couple of days.

Allison pretty much spilling every Sloppy Second detail to the Gremlins. Claiming it was her idea to backdoor Arlie and how this whole thing was a "Dan's Funeral" ruse to master game play them. All bullshit, obviously, but I guess that explains why she likes Sabrina so much. Sounds like Adel has a good chance of going home this week and Neda/Heather need to win HOH.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Apr 14, 2014

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

It looks like it's another double eviction week, with the first one being an instant eviction with no POV. Ugh. At least Neda has HoH!

Also, on the live feeds just now Neda was in the war room! She was reading what looked like her letter from home by herself, and it looked like it was still a secret from the rest of the house.

thexerox123 fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Apr 18, 2014

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So instead of getting an HOH week/room maybe she just gets a day in the War Room, has to come up with nominees on her own, and then her power is up when she gets out because its "Instant"so no POV?

I couldn't bear to watch the Feeds the last few days since it seemed to be entirely Arlie, Sabrina, and Allison. Arlie doing his "mastermind" thing to try and get out of trouble, Sabrina doing her emotionally abusive " I'm a wonderful person and everyone else including you are evil and you owe me" thing, and Allison going along with it because of her bizarre "I loved that douche I knew for a couple of weeks so now I let his friends walk all over me" thing. I was expecting the worst today. Finding out that Arlie went home and Neda won HOH is a big relief because now I may be able to tolerate feed watching. Especially if Sabrina goes home in an instant.

Early in the week i just stopped watching and paying attention when it seemed like Arlie was staying so I've been watching some clips and trying to figure out how he went home since that came as a total shock to me. It looks like it was one part Arlie overplaying and sketching Allison out by him gloating how much of a mastermind he is, one part Adel doing a good job convincing Allison and The Gremlins he was coming after Jon if he stayed, and a big part Jon and Neda doing a good job turning Allison and the Gremlins. On Tuesday Arlie was staying but they did a good job reeling Allison back in with a Final Four with Heather, and whether Allison was lying or not she walked away wanting to get Arlie out. On Wednesday they pushed hard how Kenny, Sarah, and Arlie were behind all the bad stuff and fed hugely into Sabrina's martyr complex, and let her and Allison feel vindicated that they were right all along. It was really good game play to assure Arlie goes home, because honestly Allison and the Gremlins had every reason in the world to save Arlie. One of them is going home this weekend because of that bad call. Arlie would have been the target in an Instant Eviction if he was still there, assuming Neda even still won the somewhat lucky HOH.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Apr 18, 2014

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Looks like the feeds are down until Sunday. Still not sure how I feel about the Instant Eviction format.

I like the idea of the War Room though, would be interesting to see it come to BBUS in some form.

Capt. Supermarket
Sep 30, 2007
Agreed that I was really, really surprised Arlie went home. As quickly as the Jon vs. Arlie thing started and then was resolved, I'm still really happy that Jon's side came out on top. Neda has slowly become my favorite houseguest, and I could be wrong on this because I haven't been paying super-close attention to the game, but I'm assuming Arlie leaving benefits her tremendously. She still has Jon as a target shield, and even if he goes soon, I feel like she'd be in much better shape than in a scenario where Jon is gone and Arlie is still in the house.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Capt. Supermarket posted:

Agreed that I was really, really surprised Arlie went home. As quickly as the Jon vs. Arlie thing started and then was resolved, I'm still really happy that Jon's side came out on top. Neda has slowly become my favorite houseguest, and I could be wrong on this because I haven't been paying super-close attention to the game, but I'm assuming Arlie leaving benefits her tremendously. She still has Jon as a target shield, and even if he goes soon, I feel like she'd be in much better shape than in a scenario where Jon is gone and Arlie is still in the house.

Arlie overplayed his hand and his game fell apart in like two days. At this point Heather should win

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Arlie's game was never that strong to begin with. It wasn't like Sarah's insane self destruction. Everyone knew Arlie was playing both sides of the house and no one really liked it. Neda and Heather had him fingered as a snake for weeks and Allison hasn't trusted him since the Sloppy Seconds flip. Then ever since he flipped the guy was playing the "I masterminded this all" card hard and sketching everyone out over his personality change. The only things really protecting him in the game were Jon's trust that Arlie would stick with him for a little while and Sabrina's general terrible instincts. But he spooked Jon this week and Jon and Neda did a good job manipulating Sabrina's idiocy so that was that.

Still, he shouldn't have gone home. Allison and the Gremlins screwed up and from the looks of it before the feeds went down they knew it. There was absolutely no reason for Allison to use that Veto if she wasn't planning to shake up the house. All she did was freak out Neda and her side of the house.

Capt. Supermarket posted:

Oh, Neda was 100% the one who benefited the most from Arlie going since Arlie is basically the only person not underestimating Neda and he would have wanted to seperate Jon from her sooner than later. It wasn't a Sabrina/Rachelle situation where she manipulated Jon or anything. Jon got sketched out by Arlie and Heather wanted to break up the boys, but Neda set her sights on Arlie even before Jon won HOH and she got what she wanted. Heather probably benefited a bit, especially in formalizing a Final Three with Jon and Neda. But both Adel and Jon wanted Arlie around awhile longer and Arlie was actively trying to take the target off of Sabrina. Rachelle might have actually benefited a bit from this because Arlie was pushing for her to go next and seemed to be setting up Sabrina as a goat, but Rachelle could very well be gone already so who knows?

At this late in the game I don't think anyone's safe but yeah, Neda's in a really solid position to make Final Three. The second HOH might increase the target on her a little but its pretty much a mortal lock she going to take out one of Allison or the Gremlins and any of them going betters her game.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Apr 19, 2014

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Allison was instant evicted. Adel won the next HOH, nominated Rachelle and Sabrina. Neda won the veto.

Capt. Supermarket
Sep 30, 2007
Assuming Sabrina/Rachelle are the next two gone, does anyone have any idea what the remaining houseguests' endgame plans are? I'm realizing I have no idea. I assume Neda would want to cut Jon at the very end and go with Heather? And Adel would be the consensus F4 boot if he doesn't win HOH/veto?

Ana Lucia Cortez
Mar 22, 2008

Adel's nomination speech: :drat:

He said he was just being mean for the sake of his game, but how could that possibly help him? I really doubt he'll get their jury votes now. And the whole "against my religion" thing.... didn't he learn from Paul that stirring up false outrage over non-existent bigotry is dumb and doesn't work?

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Ana Lucia Cortez posted:

Adel's nomination speech: :drat:

He said he was just being mean for the sake of his game, but how could that possibly help him? I really doubt he'll get their jury votes now. And the whole "against my religion" thing.... didn't he learn from Paul that stirring up false outrage over non-existent bigotry is dumb and doesn't work?

Apparently this morning he was talking to himself about wanting to piss off every jury member to increase his chances of getting taken to second place.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Adel has decided his only real shot of getting to the end is to taint the jury and sell himself as a goat. He's been in survival mode since Arlie left and I think he was legit about working with Allison to take everyone out. He's just surviving as best as he can and he thinks this is his best shot.

Neda, Heather, and Jon have given every indication that they're going to F3 together. Adel doesn't realize this and thinks he can get Heather to turn on Jon maybe even next week. All three of them have F2 deals with each other so who will take who is a judgement call but Jon has made it seem like he's Neda 100% and Neda has made it seem like she's with Jon.

Unless Sabrina wins HOH next week its her going home with Adel as option B. If Heather, Neda, and Jon can win out I don't think anything shocking is going to happen. And they have pretty good odds since Sabs and Adel are such bad competitors.

And the Gremlins aren't doing anything to change this. They've been useless non players forever and have no plans to change that. They just complain about how terrible the other side of the house is and fantasize about how much fame and love Canada will give them. Sabrina should be trying to work with someone to take her as a goat. Hell, the Gremlins should have pressed Adel hard before nominations and he might have been willing. But Sabrina has revealed she has very little game and what she had of it fell apart at the first roadblock.

Edit: I stand corrected about that F3. Jon and Neda were debating the merits of taking out Adel next week and whether Heather would do it or if she'd realize that makes her the next big target. They're also debating throwing the HOH this week to Heather but aren't sure she wouldn't take a shot at Jon. Jon even debating throwing to Sabrina because he thinks she'll play emotionally and nominate Adele and Heather. Jon said he'd probably prefer Adel in the F3. But Adel breaks up the session before they can decide anything.

Sabrina made a rare effort to hang out with Adel, Jon, Neda, and Heather for about 15 minutes. It was exhausting for all. After she left the four all agree that if any of them take Sabrina to the end or even further than this week than they'll all be bitter jurors and won't get their votes. So Sabrina's probably not going to be a goat.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Apr 22, 2014

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, Adel has decided his only real shot of getting to the end is to taint the jury and sell himself as a goat. He's been in survival mode since Arlie left and I think he was legit about working with Allison to take everyone out. He's just surviving as best as he can and he thinks this is his best shot.

Neda, Heather, and Jon have given every indication that they're going to F3 together. Adel doesn't realize this and thinks he can get Heather to turn on Jon maybe even next week. All three of them have F2 deals with each other so who will take who is a judgement call but Jon has made it seem like he's Neda 100% and Neda has made it seem like she's with Jon.

Unless Sabrina wins HOH next week its her going home with Adel as option B. If Heather, Neda, and Jon can win out I don't think anything shocking is going to happen. And they have pretty good odds since Sabs and Adel are such bad competitors.

And the Gremlins aren't doing anything to change this. They've been useless non players forever and have no plans to change that. They just complain about how terrible the other side of the house is and fantasize about how much fame and love Canada will give them. Sabrina should be trying to work with someone to take her as a goat. Hell, the Gremlins should have pressed Adel hard before nominations and he might have been willing. But Sabrina has revealed she has very little game and what she had of it fell apart at the first roadblock.

Edit: I stand corrected about that F3. Jon and Neda were debating the merits of taking out Adel next week and whether Heather would do it or if she'd realize that makes her the next big target. They're also debating throwing the HOH this week to Heather but aren't sure she wouldn't take a shot at Jon. Jon even debating throwing to Sabrina because he thinks she'll play emotionally and nominate Adele and Heather. Jon said he'd probably prefer Adel in the F3. But Adel breaks up the session before they can decide anything.

Sabrina made a rare effort to hang out with Adel, Jon, Neda, and Heather for about 15 minutes. It was exhausting for all. After she left the four all agree that if any of them take Sabrina to the end or even further than this week than they'll all be bitter jurors and won't get their votes. So Sabrina's probably not going to be a goat.

Adel has been playing the goat for a long time, the fact he's still in the house is amazing in and of itself.

According to Kyle in some now deleted tweets, Adel and Sabrina had a massive blowout before the feeds came on that involved his religion. Nothing else was said but it explains a lot of things.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, something happened between them but its never been clear. My best interpretation is that Kyle was very curious about Adel's Muslim religion and prayed with him, Sabrina took offense to this because Kyle is a Christian and she thought it was somehow wrong for him to be engaged in Muslim prayer (I'm guessing Sabrina would have a hard time grasping the idea that its the same God in both religions), then for whatever reason Adel felt Sabrina had insulted his religion. But its hard to know exactly what happened since both Adel and Sabrina are unreliable narrators.

But in general Adel doesn't seem to take anything too badly so for him to have held a grudge this long then its probably on Sabrina. He really and truly can't stand Sabrina.

Plus Sabrina's said some pretty offensive poo poo like "All people from Naples are thieves" and "All gay guys love yoga." So it seems in her wheelhouse to say something offensive about Muslims.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Some recaps that I've been reading mentioned that Sabrina kept saying that Adel cheated in the HoH competition... does anyone know if she said at any point how she thinks he cheated? Or is it just typical Sabrina bitterness? (I'm guessing it's the latter.)

Edit: Found the answer, apparently she was saying that he didn't read the riddles and just put the faces up randomly. What a sore loser.

thexerox123 fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Apr 23, 2014

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, she's just a sore loser and excuse maker. Back when Heather won her HOH she and the First Five were all harping on some BS about how the Knockout comp was designed for the strong to lose. Because, you know, the strong can't answer questions fast to win. They just can't stand giving other people credit. She and Rachelle constantly bitch about how none of the Sloppy Seconds "deserve" to win. They're just whiny, crappy people with bad attitudes.

Some quick things happening.

- Heather's been getting on Jon and Neda's nerves by constantly smothering them and telling them how much she loves them. I think Neda and Jon are just getting a little sir crazy but also Heather HAS been kind of a puppy dog who won't leave them alone. Its obvious she wants to keep them from scheming without her and they're annoyed because she's been successful.

- Adel and Sabrina keep fighting. Sabs had some kind of blow up tonight I haven't watched but it sounded like it was the usual deal where someone brings up the poo poo she's done and then she freaks out and says she's being bullied.

- Sabs keep playing to Jon and Neda to throw HOH to her and let her take out Adel because its all she wants to do. Jon seems to really want to do it but Neda seems way more concerned about it. Could be interesting.

- Heather blew out her knee. If its a physical HOH that scarily may mean Sabrina is the favorite.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
If Sans keeps crying all the time I'm going to drive to Toronto and throw a rock into the hot tub yard to make her stop. I have no idea how they have lived with her for so long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So Eviction Night. Rachelle's going home despite her and Sabrina's hopes that a twist will save them, but next week is pretty up the in the air.

- The four Sloppy Seconds all swore that none of them would take Sabrina to the Final Four but that's BS because this is Big Brother and Sabrina is all set up to once again survive based on "she's not worth wasting a HOH on."

- Jon is worried about Heather gunning for him so he wants to take her out next. He also might be wanting to break her and Neda up so he has a stronger hold on Neda. He's pushing hard for Adel in F3.

- Neda is trying to steer Jon towards taking out Adel next. We know she's thinking of taking Heather to the end and a Heather/Jon F3 is probably ideal for her. But Heather has been sketching her out a bit and Jon is really adamant so Neda doesn't look like she wants to push back too hard and risk losing Jon.

- Jon and Neda have told Sabrina that she's safe next week but she doesn't believe them because she's insane and thinks they're just trying to make her look bad. Sabrina's logic is basically "throw HOH to me or I can do whatever I want" because she's a bad player who doesn't think two weeks ahead. Who she'd nominate if she somehow did win HOH changes from moment to moment based on who offended her last.

- No one really knows what Heather's doing since she doesn't really talk to anyone. She's been very clingy and weird with Jon and Neda and you could theorize that's because she's worried about them scheming against her. It actually seems to have ironically been the reason they're freaked out about her. She admitted her nervousness to Jon last night so who knows? Maybe she's freaked out enough to want Jon out or maybe she just sticks to the plan and takes out Sabrina.

So should be interesting. And houseguests have been given some hints that its endurance. Heather has a bum knee and Sabrina is Sabrina so this could heavily favor Jon and Neda. And if Jon and Neda together survive this week I think they're a lock for F3 where maybe only Neda could prevent them from both making the end.

• Locked thread