Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I'm guessing she'll have his whole "healing factor that's constantly stopping him from dying but loving up his looks" and thus be kinda indestructible and join up with him like some sort of horrifying yet awesome family.

Uhh, didn't we already have this? I seem to remember a Deadpool that was panned as pretty crap, and had a wide, wide wealth of various deadpools. Lady deadpool, Zombie deadpool, Widdle Wade, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Is 'Mrs. Deadpool' Deadpool's wife, or is this another dimensional doppelganger like Lady Deadpool?

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Oh derp, that's right. I forgot about the wedding, where Frank smiles, Steve is buddies with Wade, and the universe somehow doesn't collapse in upon itself. :v:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Duke Igthorn posted:

I want to create a character named "you" that's just a pink and purple puppy that shits Mexican jumping beans so I can always imagine him as the antagonist in these situations.
"It's...you!!" "HaHA! Oh that dog o'mine!"

I'd go for this, if only for the inevitable issue when the dog turns out to have actually been behind an evil plan the whole time.

"It's me, Deadpool!"
"Aww, son of a bitch!"
"It was me all along, Deadpool!"

• Locked thread