Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

I got a bunch of comics through Humble Bundles, and Calibre wasn't really cutting it for keeping things organized. So I decided to try out ComicRack, but it turns out I am easily confused by unfamiliar software. Does anyone else use this software? Is there any way to use it to automatically download metadata? Manually going through and entering the authors for every comic seems tedious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

PelvicNerve posted:

I use Comicrack for all the bundle and DRM free stuff. The plugins I use to keep things tidy are:
- Comic Vine Scraper: that gets you meta data from Comic Vine.
- Organize library and folders: that helps name and structure your files and folders. I apply it after scraping.

This is exactly what I wanted! It will take me a little while to get used to the interface, but this is already so much better.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Definitely jumping on Bitch Planet and Rat Queens, but how often does Saga go on sale like this? Assuming I want to get them all eventually, will I regret not getting them now?