Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
D.C. is following the 5 dollar sale with a buy one get one free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

It sucks that they have taken all the Conan dark horse trade down.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Retro Futurist posted:

Is Hellboy in Mexico a separate thing or in one of the other collections? I’m guessing all the BRPD stuff is also separate.

Also there appear to be multiple different volumes of BPRD coming out concurrently, but the Plague of Frogs volumes seem about 4 times bigger so I’m guessing those are what I’d want

Hellboy in Mexico is a themed trade but all of them should be in the short stories omnibus. Bprd starts with plague of frogs then hell on earth and then the current one. Bprd 194X is a series that shows the start of bprd and has some elements that later stories play off of. Same thing with vampire. Hellboy and bprd just shows hellboy early adventures. Abe Saipan is also a good read along with lobster Johnson. Withfinder is also worth a read but the second trade is worth it just for the art. Really all the hellboy universe stuff is great

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

Is the New 52 and current Johns Shazam worth a look? It sounds like the movie pulled a decent amount from it (albeit making a big improvement MOVIE SPOILERin having Billy's mom actually just abandon him instead of the convenient dead parent hook)

Yeah they are both a lot of fun

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

blast0rama posted:

Anything worth nabbing from the X-Men Red/Gold/Blue sale?

Red. Red is awesome

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Skwirl posted:

They haven't said anything, they did release all four issues of Donny Cates Thor to coincide with issue five coming out when the delay would normally mean only the first issue would be released. The still have some odd gaps in their back catalog, Generation X is missing issues 12-25, X-Factor has smaller but very conspicuous holes in the teens, probably other comics have similar ones, so it'd be a good time to fill them.

Daredevil has a bunch of holes, mostly before and after born again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Uthor posted:

Okay, but how does that work with BOGO? No more of those sales?

Previously Amazon would have everything half off