Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prize Chicken
Feb 21, 2007

I love the hell out of Marvel Comics Unlimited, even when it was buggier. The benefits outweigh the problems. For the $60 it cost last year, I probably read more than 800 comics. I wish it kept track. Just in the last week and a half, I started reading Fantastic Four from #1 and I'm in the 140's (they go by really fast).

The one thing that is still kind of messy with it is that sometimes I'll add an issue to my library that should not have appeared in the Unlimited app, and once it's there, it seems to occupy a slot on the offline issues. Even if you remove it from your library. Currently, I can only keep 10 offline out of 12. If I try to add an eleventh, it pops up a warning that I've already reached my max of 12 issues. I think the culprits this time were a too-recent All-New X-men and the Warren Ellis Moon Knight #1 (the latter I thought might have been offered up as a promo to get readers to pick up new issues).

It tends to clear up after a few weeks. Part of the reason I used offline so heavily was to have it reliably download to the device. I may not have to use it as much with this new update, since it seems to do a better job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU