Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Does anyone know why there's a 3 issue gap in the Bendis Daredevil run on Comixology? The entire Trial of the Century arc is missing and I'm not having much luck at finding out why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

Uber Kosh posted:

Yeah, same for Australia. Comics have gone up by .30c, so every "99c Sale" tag is a bit misleading these days.

I just hope that more comics don't get "region locked", for lack of a better term, because of this.

Are you buying from the website or the app? Everything on the site is still the same price for me.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Oh, the Trial of the Century arc got put up. Now I don't have a big glaring gap in the middle of the Bendis run

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Are you from outside the US? Viz's stuff won't show up on comixology's site unless you have an American IP address. You can proxy to buy it all just fine