Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gummy Joe
Aug 16, 2007

Well, I wouldn't have Ol' Chomper here, that's for sure!
Fantastic Four sale: https://www.comixology.com/Fantastic-Four-Sale/page/17931?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC9kZXNrdG9wL2xhcmdlQ2Fyb3VzZWw

Notables are the complete Hickman Fantastic Four/FF run and the complete Waid/Wieringo run, as well as the complete Lee/Kirby run that started it all in the first 10 Masterworks volumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gummy Joe
Aug 16, 2007

Also a Spider-Man sale going on:
https://www.comixology.com/Spider-Man-Blockbuster-Sale/page/18198

I'd recommend the Ultimate Spider-Man collections, the Kraven's Last Hunt Epic Collection, Spider-Man: Blue, and either "Death of the Stacys" or "The Goblin's Last Stand" (or both, if you're okay with two issues overlapping at the Death of Gwen Stacy part and care about seeing Captain Stacy's death too, if not just get Goblin's Last Stand).

Gummy Joe
Aug 16, 2007

The Kins posted:

A ton of Dark Horse books and trades are free on Amazon and Comixology right now, with no announcement or indication of whether it's intentional or a glitch. Here's a list I swiped from BleedingCool/OzBargain and added an entry to, there might even be more out there.

Dark Horse yesterday, Marvel today. More free trades on Amazon and Comixology right now:

Secret Invasion
Planet Hulk
Black Panther by Ta-Nehisi Coates Vol. 2 Collection
Fantastic Four Visionaries - John Byrne Vol. 1
Spider-Man Masterworks Vol. 1
Secret Wars
Ms. Marvel Vol. 1: No Normal
Captain America Vol. 1: Winter in America
Venom by Donny Cates Vol. 1: Rex

Gummy Joe
Aug 16, 2007

Junkie Disease posted:

Yes except downloading is still a one issue at a time chore and almost worthless

Downloading is so tiresome and unreliable that I don't even try to do it, which is a bit of an issue since a great deal of my digital comics reading happens while commuting to work, where the internet is pretty shaky. Works great at home/at work with a stable internet connection though!

Gummy Joe
Aug 16, 2007

A feature I'm still desperately missing from "Amazon Presents: The Comixology Experiencetm" is when it'd tell you if single issues were part of a collected book. Back in the day if I was like "hey that run looks cool" I could click on the first issue of said run and find out immediately if it was collected/how much of it was. Sucks rear end that I have to sleuth around and peck at available collections to see if it is, all with the very real possibility that it's not and I'm just wasting my time.