Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008
For the record, I think the web interface is worse now than when I got Unlimited for a year in... 2008? And all of their mobile apps I believe are pure garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

Uthor posted:

Alright!

Randomly, I was reading my friend's Captain America 16.NOW and noticed that the digital code gives you issue #16 and the first collection containing the first 5 issues. That's pretty cool of Marvel, though kind of a waste for those who have been reading the book since the beginning.

They recently did that with Thor: God of Thunder #19.NOW. Marvel announced they were going to include those codes for a few comics but I haven't seen a list or anything about which series will include it.

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008
If I can afford say, half of the Uncanny X-men they have on sale on Comixology today, which half should I get?