Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Hmmm since people are talking about it and I keep sort of staring at it.

https://www.comixology.com/Infinity-Gauntlet-Trilogy/bundle/5

"Collects Infinity Gauntlet #1-6, Infinity War #1-6, Infinity Crusade #1-6, Warlock and the Infinity Watch (1992) #7-10 & #18-22, Warlock Chronicles (1993) #1-5, Marvel Comics Presents (1988) #108-111. All of Marvel's top heroes star in this epic of cosmic proportions, where they must stop the Infinity-fueled threats of Magus, the Goddess and the Mad Titan Thanos infused with near-omnipotent power!"

Good buy? Yes? No? Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

No because you get Infinity War and Infinity Crusade.

And I take it this is bad because those are bad? Genuinely asking I've never read them before.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Uthor posted:

Random question: does "Remember Me" actually work when you log into comiXology's website? Every time I go there, I have to log in again and it's annoying. Is it because I get logged off when I view the site on another browser or use the app on my phone/tablet?

Using Firefox on Windows 8.1.

It has never worked for long no matter what I do. It's extremely annoying.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

404GoonNotFound posted:

It is, that was the first the writer heard of it.

What uh...what is this about?

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

I have a sinking feeling I can sense the answer but did a replacement for Comixology ever resurface? I really miss spending small amounts of money on huge amounts of digital comics with a convenient way to read them on a pc.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Srice posted:

It sucks but I have learned to live with all the things that are bad about new Comixology because other services are too much of a hassle/don't have as many good deals/don't have as big a library/etc.

The new app feels less broken than when they first rolled it out, at least.

Hmm. The app is better, but the lack of guided view just feels bad.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

if you have access to Hoopla through your library it has a really awesome and entirely free comics library. i use it way more than i ever used comixology these days.

I think I do. I will check it out!

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

if you have access to Hoopla through your library it has a really awesome and entirely free comics library. i use it way more than i ever used comixology these days.

Holy heck you weren't kidding. They've got Saga Volume 10 on here! :buddy:

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

LennyBriscoCountyJr posted:

Eerie comics collection available on Humble.

Oh sweet, thanks for the heads up!

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

UwUnabomber posted:

I am once again shilling for Hoopla.

Hoopla rules, I love it so much, I can't believe all this free stuff just exists and more people don't use it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Yeah my local one services a massive physical area but it's the only real library in that area so it makes sense, in a surprising move for a city government funded thing.