Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

Just a heads up, unlike most of the other Humble Bundle comics offerings, this isn't DRM-free and can only be used with the Magzter app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

ZRM posted:

I dug the singular mini, the one that started it off. I've heard that the other stories aren't very good though.

I agree, stick with the main series.

Also, if you use Comixology check your emails because they're offering a 60% off coupon for Dynamite comics.

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

Teenage Fansub posted:

https://www.comixology.com/Batman-Celebration-Sale/page/16187
Includes Rebirth trades (Night of The Monster Men's at the bottom of the page) and some Morrison stuff that wasn't in the Morrison sale, like the original Incorporated.
Good Batgirl stuff in the Cassandra Cain, Burnside and Rebirth series trades, and all of No Man's Land (I think?) for $24.

Weirdly enough, when this went live last night there was a section for "Dark Nights: Metal Easter Eggs" which had stuff like "Dark Knight, Dark City" along with random issues of other series such as Multiversity and Final Crisis. It's not there now so maybe it'll be back later this week?

Edit: Also there was more Batman stuff, like Snyder's All-Star Batman.

Greekonomics fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Sep 19, 2017

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

And if you prefer using Dark Horse's app, they're having one on their site with code NYCC.

It also can be used with their Halloween sale (also going on now).

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

Retro Futurist posted:

Another big DC sale there too. is Wonder Woman Earth 1 any good? Those usually aren't but I mean, Morrison

It's got its flaws, but overall I liked it and thought it was an interesting take on Golden Age Wonder Woman.

Plus, like Teenage Fansub said, Etta owns.

Greekonomics fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Dec 6, 2017

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

If anyone else uses Comixology Unlimited, they've just added DC and Vertigo books.

You also get the same 15% discount you get with Marvel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greekonomics
Jun 22, 2009

vkeios posted:

Viz's subscription service is for Shonen Jump titles, so its limited in what kinds of comics you get.

Also the service won't let you read the "mature" series in the app (unless you buy the volume), you have to read them in a browser.