Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

No, Amazon still sucks rear end for finding single issues. You still use the Comixology app.

The only improvement is now you can put things in a digital basket and buy all at once instead of having to buy each individually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Amazon is sunsetting the Comixology app on December 4, and it will be merged with the Kindle app. Not unexpected, and sounds like it won't be too different, but I guess we'll see!

quote:

We’re writing to let you know about upcoming changes to the way that you will access and read your Comixology digital comics, graphic novels, and manga titles. On December 4, 2023, we will be merging the Comixology and Kindle applications on iOS, Android, and Fire OS. Starting today, any books previously purchased on Comixology will automatically be visible in your library on the Kindle app. The upgraded Kindle app experience is available now; however, you may continue reading your books in the Comixology app until December 4, 2023. You can read more about the upcoming changes here.

Hello Comics fans,

We’re writing to let you know about upcoming changes to the way that you will access and read your Comixology digital comics, graphic novels, and manga titles. On December 4, 2023, we will be merging the Comixology and Kindle applications on iOS, Android, and Fire OS. Starting today, any books previously purchased on Comixology will automatically be visible in your library on the Kindle app. The upgraded Kindle app experience is available now; however, you may continue reading your books in the Comixology app until December 4, 2023. You can read more about the upcoming changes here.

We’ve been hard at work upgrading the Kindle app to deliver the great digital comics, graphic novels, and manga experience you’re accustomed to in the Comixology app, including:

Your library in the Kindle app now groups your issues, volumes, and omnibuses from the same series together.

The Kindle app now allows you to hide and unhide specific comics, graphic novels, and manga in your library. Titles you’ve already set to hide via the Comixology app will automatically be hidden in the Kindle app.

With your complete library of books now conveniently in one place, you can select ‘Comics & Manga’ from the in-app filter menu to quickly find just your comics, graphic novels, and manga titles.

Members of Comixology Unlimited, Kindle Unlimited, or Amazon Prime can borrow comics, graphic novels, and manga titles directly in app. Tap the ‘Home’ button from the bottom nav, select the ‘Explore’ button in the top left directly under the search bar, then select the ‘Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels’ button listed under the ‘More categories’ label. You may also continue to browse for content on the web via https://www.amazon.com/comixology.

You may also continue to read your Comixology books on the web via read.amazon.com. If you prefer to read on your Kindle E-reader, you can go to Your Content and Devices to send individual titles to download on your e-reader.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

God, I'm so glad that I can not only get a card for my city's library system (and there's a branch across the street, so I can easily get physical books sent there for pickup), but the surrounding counties also offer cards to my city's residents for free.