Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Dacap posted:

Bleeding Cool is claiming that Scott Snyder and Frank Miller will be collaborating on a new DKR sequel focusing on an older Carrie Kelley

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/12/frank-miller-and-scott-snyder-to-write-dark-knight-3/

I was thinking "wait, Miller's too sick to draw? What's up with that?"

Then I found this.

yowza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Kurtofan posted:

Why was there an "impostor" Mad Hatter at some point? I'm trying to understand why this was a thing.

They replaced creepy alice in wonderland mad hatter with a weird redheaded texan-looking dude who just really liked hats due to silver age comics code bullshit

once Batman's rogues gallery was reinvented in the bronze age they brought the good one back

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
really enjoy that Capullo and Snyder's reaction to people saying the new Batsuit rips off Chappie basically being "What the gently caress is Chappie", the appropriate response

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
why would it be a cass book when stephanie was batgirl immediately pre-new 52, which is what this Convergence round is

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Yvonmukluk posted:

I meant making it a Blackbat book, not making Cass Batgirl.

but there was never a black bat book for this to play off

the whole idea of the convergence miniseries is they're books from that era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

hiddenriverninja posted:

If there can be four active former Robins, there drat well can be three active former Batgirls.

I'm tired of the constant Barbarawank DC has going on.

:negative:

She is the far and away the most well known Batgirl it's not super surprising DC wants to push her

• Locked thread