Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

But then Kurt gave his life for Hope because he had faith that she was going to save the mutant race.

Kurt would probably forgive Scott anything, because he's not the type of guy to hold grudges.

Only, Kurt would have done the same thing even if Hope was some random bystander. It was a kid that would have died without help that only he could provide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I figure most of the small-time mutants are either in madripoor or just trying to lay low now that utopia is gone. Wolverine might have restarted the school, but unaffiliated adult mutants aren't really welcome there unless they want to pretend to be teachers.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Demon Bear actually got tamed during that awful short run where Bishop got his mind rewritten so as to no longer be a genocidal madman.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
They don't have powers because no one wants to bother coming up with powers for each nameless background character.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

I think a 120 page thread with an OP that went out of date years ago is already perfect.

Beats pretending to care about inhumans, at least.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
those are chekhov's giant garbage sunglasses. at some point he is going to get punched very hard in the face, smashing the sunglasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm curious who is clamoring for more original x-men stuff. the nicest thing i can say about them is that not every book they were in was terrible.

• Locked thread