Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PriNcessofDarXness
Jun 16, 2009
Seriously. I'm also really surprised they didn't censor Mystique's dialogue in some parts.

Gonna echo that Bendis is seriously slacking in the delivery of any progress between the team and shield. With Magneto gone too I don't know that I'll care to go on with this book. The humor was pretty lame this issue too.

Can anyone give me a summary of the current Uncanny Avengers stuff? Cable and X-Force just reminded me they exist.

Also wanna add that I'm enjoying that the new Wolverine & the X-Men is keeping its word so far about being mainly student centered and the small bit with Genesis really made me feel for him and totally puts all the future stuff of him on track.

PriNcessofDarXness fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Mar 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PriNcessofDarXness
Jun 16, 2009
HUGE thanks to Twisted for the summary. You've sold me on this book. (My wallet hates you.)

Jones, I feel ya. Xtreme made me a serious fan and I'm really looking forward to her getting back in the game.

The Goldballs jokes got a smirk and eye roll out of me but, it was specifically the pants soiling bits that were just annoying.

I can't wait for Magneto's next issue and thank you all for convincing me on Legacy #300... I teared up.

PriNcessofDarXness
Jun 16, 2009
Which is a pretty big reveal considering the issue that Magneto left, he finds that MGH is the abundant drug of choice for nearly the entire island of Madripor. That means Mystique has been draining her for quite some time and not a soul outside her click knows about it, save Magneto who I'm pretty sure isn't about to rescue a sellout to Shield.

PriNcessofDarXness
Jun 16, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

I am sure she is just one mutant she is using.

I dunno, I could totally see Mystique being the type to just stuff a bunch of people in a warehouse if that were the case but I wouldn't be surprised if you were right either. I guess it could be used as a retcon for anyone else MIA.

I'm also not really liking how some characters just went poof after those two X-Force teams met up.

On a plus side, I'm so happy for Nightcrawler's return!

Just for desicussion's sake (To the thread in general) Who's your favorite character right now and a moment they really shined in your eyes recently?

PriNcessofDarXness fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Mar 21, 2014

PriNcessofDarXness
Jun 16, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

No I am an idiot and I agree with you. I meant to say is that that I am sure she is not just the only mutant she is using.

I'm slightly confused about whether that first part is sarcastic or not cause I totally got what you meant and agree with you that it probably is likely she's holding others captive for this purpose. I dunno how long it's been in comic time but its been enough time for Mystique & friends to gain control of the entire island with MGH seeming to be their main source of income. Dazzler looked pretty bad and I don't know exactly how the drug works but I'm pretty sure one mutant couldn't supply a whole population.

Geez, Pac, that's pretty twisted.

PriNcessofDarXness
Jun 16, 2009
So, Dazzler really could be the sole source? That would explain the condition of her arm. Ouch.

I really gotta wonder what it'll be like when Nightcrawler and Cyclops(My two favs) meet up again?

PriNcessofDarXness
Jun 16, 2009
Yeah sorry, I should have been a lot more clearer on that. My curiosity isn't in regards to the reaction of Nightcrawler's return("Oh. Hey, Kurt, took ya long enough.") but to how he'll react to where/what Cyclops is now. I think you're right, Shaggy, I trust that out of everyone Kurt will understand that Cyclops, while probably aware of his actions, was unable to fight them and is truly sorry.

If anything you'd think everyone would be more sympathetic to Cyclops because this huge flaming demon bird that took the love of his life on multiple ocassions was forced into possessing him and making him kill his father figure. That thing is more his personal devil than Sinister ever was.

Spiderdrake posted:

Greg Land. The faces haunt me.

Me too, man... Me too.

PriNcessofDarXness fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Mar 23, 2014

PriNcessofDarXness
Jun 16, 2009
Then he really isn't gonna like how Logan continued on with X-Force even after Scott disbanded it and even associated his face with it by inviting an alternate reality version of himself to join. Plus messing up Angel's persona and then Beast's messing with the time stream.

PriNcessofDarXness
Jun 16, 2009
Was it even shown on panel how that happened or is that just another one of the awesome mystery fall outs from that awesome X-Force vs. X-Force crossover?

PriNcessofDarXness fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Mar 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PriNcessofDarXness
Jun 16, 2009
When I first saw Cipher in the little side story panels of X-Men I was extremely psyched to see one of my favorite X-Men in training back in the field because I think her skill set is what Shadowcats should have always been but then they decided to leave her in the X-Jet...

• Locked thread