Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

PriNcessofDarXness posted:

I really gotta wonder what it'll be like when Nightcrawler and Cyclops(My two favs) meet up again?

I would like to think Kurt would be the only X-Man on Logan's side to say "Oh hey, you were possessed by the Phoenix when you killed Professor X. You should come back to the school already and we should all stop acting like dicks for no reason."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Rick posted:

I also think a lot of it is that "power: other people's powers" is a pretty challenging character to have around over the long term and it looks like they already completed her short term arc so she has to be on ice until whatever they have next for her.

Mimic in Exiles was the best example of the power: other people's powers character.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Mr. Maltose posted:

Exiles has the best example of a lot of things, including best example of a great book that keeps dying.

Now I'm sad.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Mr. Maltose posted:

The one that is actually an Exiles book. Even rebranding couldn't ward off that curse of cancellation.

I blame making Dazzler the selling point.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

redbackground posted:

I hear he's a JERK!

You ain't kidding!

Also, Bendis crams all his loving books with two page spreads because he cannot block to save his life.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I gave up on Uncanny a while ago but every time I see a preview, it just seems like absolutely nothing is happening and there's no plot to speak of whatsoever. What a waste of Cyclops being a "villain".

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

So Xorn never existed, and was Magneto the whole time, but he was being controlled by Sublime? Yikes.

Don't try to find logic in it, your head will explode (you haven't even gotten to how the Scarlet Witch was somehow involved in it).

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Wolverine's main series is bad and everyone should feel bad who has a hand in it.

I'm glad they're giving him a 6-8 month haitus killing him off soon.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Man the way they just write all the Xmen to poo poo all over Cyclops is absolutely ridiculous.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

I wish I could return a comic because my God I could think about 50 other ways for him to die that would've been way better than that. What a great way to kill off one of your most iconic characters of the last 20 years. What was even the point? WHY?

Because people bought his death and will buy his resurrection in droves.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
How many times has Bendis had a character yell, "You DO NOT..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Did Bendis even explain at all why Mystique was in his will? The hell happened with that poo poo?

• Locked thread