Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Neo_Reloaded posted:

Did we ever find out who the random Asian-looking guy in the background of the All-New X-Men #1 variant cover was? I saw the three covers stitched together in a panorama the other day, and couldn't for the life of me remember if anything ever came of that.

Wasn't that what's his face? (I'm so sorry I'm phone posting) The new older mutant in uncanny that controls machines and Cyclops just kicked out?

Edit: just looked up the cover. Perhaps I am wrong.

itskage fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Mar 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Marvel Heroes needs to let you replace the big obnoxious Phoenix Form with Jean's new power.

Enhanced costume to turn Jean into Young Jean. Just 2000G.

I thought X-23 was going to go with him. She's always drifting looking to fit in anyway.

As much as I enjoy All-New X-Men it's really hosed up in terms of space time continuum. Oh well :xcom: I guess.

No wait sorry I meant:

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Yeah I was going to make it a character but I was having a hard time thinking of one that embodies the x-men as a whole. Like wolverine is all over the place but despite that and his own ridiculous moments it's not enough to sum up the phrase. Cyclops would be a close 2nd since he's almost always there from the beginning but I don't think he could do it alone either.

So I figured I'd grab one of the writers or authors and sure enough Claremont's face can pretty much sum up the phrase.

• Locked thread