Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
Ok new promotion policy:
If you want invite privs, quote these rules in this thread ALONG WITH POSTING YOUR CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT PRIVS ON:

1) Only invite other goons that have posted their character name in this thread
2) If you know them IRL, you can also invite them. Post their character name in this thread when you do it.
3) If you're willing to sponsor someone, see rule 2. If they do anything stupid, you will have whatever happens to them happen to you as well.

If you fail to do any step, I will ignore your request.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

KetTarma posted:

Ok new promotion policy:
If you want invite privs, quote these rules in this thread ALONG WITH POSTING YOUR CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT PRIVS ON:

2) If you know them IRL, you can also invite them. Post their character name in this thread when you do it.
3) If you're willing to sponsor someone, see rule 2. If they do anything stupid, you will have whatever happens to them happen to you as well.

Mein Schwanz is all I want privs on.

What did someone go and do now?

e: Aileen Wuernos is me, my fisherperson/woman/man/transpixeled

life is killing me fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Mar 7, 2014

Tom Powers
May 26, 2007
You big dummy!
You should update the OP with information on how to get an invite into goon guild, including posting char name, to save us from having to post it in the thread half a million times. Yes I know we'll still have to post it the other half.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Tom Powers posted:

You should update the OP with information on how to get an invite into goon guild, including posting char name, to save us from having to post it in the thread half a million times. Yes I know we'll still have to post it the other half.

This, and also, the info has been posted as the IRC topic since its creation.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

KetTarma posted:

Ok new promotion policy:

Selena Groanmez

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

KetTarma posted:

Ok new promotion policy:

Carl Sagan

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

KetTarma posted:

Bukowski
Blue
Corsair

The rest of my characters are more.. gimmicks and so I don't play them as much.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES

KetTarma posted:

Ok new promotion policy:

Mapsterbater/Linguini Legs

eShep
Dec 3, 2003

Yes, this is my foot. You are looking at my foot.

KetTarma posted:

Ok new promotion policy:

eShep is the only one I need privs on.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Crap lemme rephrase this. If you don't already have privs. I didn't do a reset.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

KetTarma posted:

Crap lemme rephrase this. If you don't already have privs. I didn't do a reset.

If we add our own alts should we post them here?

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

So I'm training carpentry and I just figured out all the thousands of shield i'm making I can dump them in the special trash barrel so I now have about 2000 trash tokens. Can't wait until they finally implement a trash token vendor. I'm gonna be neon'd out LOL.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

life is killing me posted:

If we add our own alts should we post them here?

If you want them to have invite privs, yes.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I'M A TURTLE AND I'M SURFING, THAT'S CRAZY!

OptimusMatrix posted:

So I'm training carpentry and I just figured out all the thousands of shield i'm making I can dump them in the special trash barrel so I now have about 2000 trash tokens. Can't wait until they finally implement a trash token vendor. I'm gonna be neon'd out LOL.

Trammy fag

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

Gonna be jelly as poo poo about my neon blue tampon string.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Carl already said a bunch of times that the trash tokens will only be used to hold pvp events, no neon trammy poo poo will be available.

That said he's also a loving liar so hang onto those trammy dreams!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Can I get refriended to the library? Some guys fighting me inside and I like the old rule of no fighting in the library.

|Ziggy|
Oct 2, 2004
Goons, most of my stuff is now gone. I do have 2 things left though!

House 1 a couple screen East of Goonglow:

House 2 across the road from Goonglow:

These will be raffled like the rest of my stuff. Quote this post to be entered for both houses. Drawing for House 2 will be the first drawing. Winner of House 2 cannot win House 1 and will be taken out of the 2nd drawing. Must enter before 12am Friday night(3/14/14)/Saturday morning(3/15/14).

Good luck!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Those are pretty, enter me in please. I can give my cool vine house to some new guy.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

|Ziggy| posted:

These will be raffled like the rest of my stuff. Quote this post to be entered for both houses. Drawing for House 2 will be the first drawing. Winner of House 2 cannot win House 1 and will be taken out of the 2nd drawing. Must enter before 12am Friday night(3/14/14)/Saturday morning(3/15/14).

Good luck!

OOOH oooh there's my house to the left, it's not for sale but there's a screen of it on an internet forum now. I'll be signing autographs later.

Also Ziggy, had no idea that was your house next to mine.

En Sabah Nur
Mar 29, 2008

Duck and Cover.

|Ziggy| posted:

Good luck!

A goonglow house would be sweet!

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Let's talk about tactics.

OOOH oooh there's my house to the left, it's not for sale but there's a screen of it on an internet forum now. I'll be signing autographs later.

Also Ziggy, had no idea that was your house next to mine.

Why the hell not.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

|Ziggy| posted:

Good luck!

Oh please god let me win. My house is way too small. Need more space to put my neon stuff.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

OptimusMatrix posted:

Oh please god let me win. My house is way too small. Need more space to put my neon stuff.

And we can be neighbors and I can borrow your power drill and lawn mower and never give them back

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
Is my house still standing?

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

And we can be neighbors and I can borrow your power drill and lawn mower and never give them back

You got windows in house cause don't be alarmed if you see me standing in the frame breathing heavily watching you walk around.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

Someone was mentioning some program called uostream and I can't find it for the life of me. Anyone got a link.

eShep
Dec 3, 2003

|Ziggy| posted:

Good luck!

Ooh ooh. A house in Goonglow would be just the bees knees!

eShep
Dec 3, 2003

Pepsi-Tan posted:

Which one is (was) yours?

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

OptimusMatrix posted:

Someone was mentioning some program called uostream and I can't find it for the life of me. Anyone got a link.

It's "UOSteam" and here is a link

UOSteam

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

It's "UOSteam" and here is a link

UOSteam

Whoops. No wonder I couldn't find it. I thought this wasn't allowed on here only razor.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

OptimusMatrix posted:

Whoops. No wonder I couldn't find it. I thought this wasn't allowed on here only razor.

As far as I know (might wanna check UOF forums to confirm this) it was allowed then banned, then allowed again with restrictions on certain functions. I don't really use UOSteam as I'm not certain of the true advantage it really has over Razor, so I couldn't say what functions they have disabled. Probably similar to the functions they disabled on Razor.

|Ziggy|
Oct 2, 2004

Pepsi-Tan posted:

It is.

Stigmas
Sep 6, 2010

|Ziggy| posted:

Good luck!

Goonglow is kinda a ruff neighborhood but I'll enter anyways.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I'M A TURTLE AND I'M SURFING, THAT'S CRAZY!

|Ziggy| posted:

Good luck!

I am interested in just the 2nd house so can I be in that raffle only?

Jerry Garcia's Ghost
Jul 26, 2001

|Ziggy| posted:

Winner of House 2 cannot win House 1 and will be taken out of the 2nd drawing. Must enter before 12am Friday night(3/14/14)/Saturday morning(3/15/14).

Good luck!

IN

msj817
Apr 1, 2003

Please help me help you forget about Jozy.

|Ziggy| posted:

Good luck!

I love you, Scallions.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Ok for the love of gently caress can anyone who knows UOSteam help me with targeting? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

What is "Enemy" and how is that different from anything else that targets a player or NPC who is hostile? What is the queue for? Can I autotarget mobs when provoking since they are sometimes hard to target?

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Pepsi-Tan posted:

The chest snafu give me the chest I went and looked at it yesterday and I want it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

Sound posted:

The chest snafu give me the chest I went and looked at it yesterday and I want it

Which one?

• Locked thread