Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i play all games like they were crossword puzzles or solitaire and, well, sometimes i like to pretend that the jack of spades had a lil' fun with the queen of hearts, if you know what i'm sayin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

1upclock posted:

Sometimes it feels like the director couldn't get a career out of making movies, so he's using games to air out his lovely screenplay.
this is really weird when films like this exist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southland_Tales

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's a 5

w-wOah, whered yobcat come from???

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
golgo is just anime hitman chuck norris who looks like spock

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shibawanko posted:

"fun" "fact": i know exactly where this establishment is, and have sat in the exact same chair where adolf hitler is sitting in this picture, in real life.
is ur rear end 4 sale

• Locked thread