Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I think story is okay if your dumb and play MMOs but this and devs realizing that making games easy to pander to the lowest common denominator (most of u reading this post) are the things ruining video games. And I guess this generation's lack of creativity ties in too.
tbh making games easy owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i bet you want a six year old to tackle you you loving weirdo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

O__O posted:

You want to legitimize "games as art" so that people take your dumb loving career choice seriously.
do you think he actually works for rock paper shotgun

because if so you're the stupidest person in this thread

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wait who the gently caress puts anything in their profile besides their codes for goon guilds

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

wait who the gently caress puts anything in their profile besides their codes for goon guilds

wait ive made 25000 posts

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

CARRIERHASARRIVED posted:

at an average of nearly 15 a day, how do you have so many words to write

i hosed up this post too many times
see the trick is that i never actually post anything interesting or exciting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

imagine how much higher my post count could be if not for my twenty probations