Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Bill
Jan 18, 2007
Bourgeoisie Pig
I have enjoyed The Giant Bombcast in the past and continue to do so even today. It is a thing that entertains me in many ways! I am in no way apologetic about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bill
Jan 18, 2007
Bourgeoisie Pig

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

im just happy "video games" is back in the thumbs theme. last week i had to rip my earbuds out in rage and throw my phone out of the moving car because that poo poo is not canon imo hth tia

also i hope people check out both cities skylines and ori and the forest, they're both SO GREAT

And you can get both of them for the same price as Assassin's Creed : Rogue, now on Steam.

I'm really glad I bought both of them.

• Locked thread