Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Spitesworth
Dec 31, 2007
Yoink.
Coincidentally, it was written by one of the hosts of Retronauts.

http://www.1up.com/features/game-music-sounds-familiar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Spitesworth
Dec 31, 2007
Yoink.

Woffle posted:

If a video game journalist mentions Can, I assume it's Jeremy.

Dr. Sparkle uses Can music in every episode of Chrontendo! I think he has the greatest claim there.

Dr. Spitesworth
Dec 31, 2007
Yoink.

TetsuoTW posted:

Jesus Christ, this will never end, will it?

If those dudes really gave a poo poo about gaming journalism EGM and 1up and whatnot would still exist.

In fairness, I think most of them are young enough that they hadn't yet learned to read when those publications were extant. You know, a year or two ago.

Dr. Spitesworth
Dec 31, 2007
Yoink.

bobservo posted:

That's a good assessment. For me, RE6 is "Let's do what other AAA games are doing, but without understanding why they're doing it."

Just RE6? That's about 50% of big-budget Japanese game design from last gen in a nutshell.

Dr. Spitesworth
Dec 31, 2007
Yoink.
That's not Bob's fault, it's mine. The things you dislike about the show are my screwups.

Dr. Spitesworth
Dec 31, 2007
Yoink.

Warbird posted:

Jabberwocks were excluded for not being able to be snarky enough on Twitter. The claws don't make well for forming concise insults and kneejerk reactions.

They gotta get some boojums on that show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Spitesworth
Dec 31, 2007
Yoink.
Thanks for adding From US to You! and Axe of the Blood God to the main list. Much appreciated.

• Locked thread