Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ouroboros
Apr 23, 2011

FuriousGeorge posted:

Yeah I never had a PC until 1995, but was always fascinated by computer gaming so I cut my teeth on console ports back then. I played the hell out of Might & Magic: Gates to Another World and Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday on the Genesis, as well as Eye of the Beholder and the best version of Prince of Persia on the SNES. Console ports of PC games in the 8- and 16-bit years would be a pretty swell WOFF topic.

Man I would love to hear a WOFF on DOS Prince of Persia or one of the old Commander Keens; I love the podcast but I'm so unfamiliar with most of the games they do. I played loads of games from that era but all my formative gaming experiences were exclusively PC games, which I suppose is somewhat unusual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread