Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion

Captain Invictus posted:

Man, I completely missed the last AGDQ. Is there a list of the must-watch stuff? The one before it set me for a couple months with how many great runs there were.

Looking down the list, I remember the Deus Ex run being fun, the Symphony of the Night race being really close, the F-Zero runs being completely nuts, and Pac-Man 2, the most amazing game I'd never heard of. And there was some pretty good competitive Yoshi's Cookie near the end. I had this thread bookmarked if you don't have a list of the runs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Szmitten posted:

When are you announcing the limited edition physical release of Firewatch that includes a statuette of the iconic watchtower?

Firewatch: Prepare To Watch Edition

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Scorchy posted:

I didn't really pay attention to the Thumbs ads, but I wanted a dumb domain a couple of weeks ago and thought of the Hover company they were pitching and went with that. It was zero fuss and it worked, so thanks Thumbs! I had to go back and listen to the backlog to find an episode where they sponsored so I could get the code though, I couldn't find it posted it anywhere.

You could have just started typing in random Thumbs words ("BABOO" "LORD" "BRECKON" "PUFFIN") until something worked. I don't think you'd have to guess too many times to find something.

• Locked thread