Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
I just recently read Jim Henson's biography. It was really a happy book right up until his death. I've never seen a man live out his dream and really become successful doing it.

I have a lot planned out for the rest of the year, mainly because I feel that I don't read a lot of nonfiction.

1) Two Years before the Mast
2) The Jungle
3) MFA vs NYC
4) The Best American Sports Writing 2013
5) The Best American Travel Writing 2008
6) The Best American Travel Writing 2010
7) Into the Wild
8) Supergods
9) When You are Engulfed in Flames
10) Stranger Than Fiction
11) I Dreamed I Was a Very Clean Tramp
12) The Monuments Men
13) Manhood for Amatures
14) Shadows of the Dark
15) Weird Encounters
16) Extranordnary Groups
17) Everyone Loves You When You're Dead
18) Moonwalking with Einstein
19) Poseur
20) Spike, Mike, Slackers and Dykes
21) The Way West
22) Lost and Found

Mind you there's four fiction books in between four nonfiction books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
I'm in the middle of lost and found: stories from New York which is edited by Thomas beller. It's pretty good so far. I don't think that most of the stories are real, but then again, who knows. Up next is Going Clear which is all about scientology.

• Locked thread