Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mephiston
Mar 10, 2006

Rocksmith 2014 because I havn't got any RL friends to jam with :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Been replaying Carmaggedon lately, there's just something satisfying about driving like a maniac and running over people and just causing general mayhem.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
morrowind
i just joined house hlaalu because gently caress those holier than thou redorans

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I beat the longest Journey because I heard Dreamfall Chapters are coming out in November....

It's NEXT November :negative:

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Internet's out so I can't load any games into Steam atm so Broken Sword Part I it is!

There are worse games to be stuck with, honestly

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
Just now getting into Sleeping Dogs after buying it 6 mo. ago on a Steam sale. Pretty fun so far, like the combat and virtual Hong Kong looks amazing at night. I need more Face to wear cool clothes though, what's the best way to get more Face?

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

nothing, op, nothing.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

ace attorney investigations op, and ground zeroes

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Replaying Mario Galaxy, I knew it was great but it's even better than I remembered. I started it because I just got 3D World and wanted to replay Galaxy first as a comparison, but it's so good I'm kinda happy just playing Galaxy.

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I'm playing Endless Legend and it appears to be Good now. Endless Space was a fun game but had no longevity because of long-run balance issues, I'm not sure if they're fixed in Endless Legend yet but the community reaction is very positive right now. I'm playing as a clan of nomads who builds their cities on the backs of giant beetles that can move around, taxes all player trade game-wide and gets to buy mercenary armies that fly neutral flags and don't appear to belong to me.

Seems like a pretty cool game.

Whoa never heard of this, it looks sweet. Wary of it because of the balance issues you mentioned though. Early Access :negative:

FuriousGeorge posted:

Just now getting into Sleeping Dogs after buying it 6 mo. ago on a Steam sale. Pretty fun so far, like the combat and virtual Hong Kong looks amazing at night. I need more Face to wear cool clothes though, what's the best way to get more Face?

Wear the sunglasses and hats and watches and stuff that boost face, and do the yellow events on the map. I think beating up guys at drug busts builds face too. Check all the shops, pretty sure there's some real good bracelets and necklaces you can buy at low levels (check a wiki or something)

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
morrowind: some piece of poo poo zombie in a tomb cursed my strength and i had to leave two of my swords in the drat dungeon and limp off to the nearest town and look around for restore strength potions. there were 2 bargain restore strength potions in the whole town so im still not back to full strength and now ive got to go see if my drat swords are still where i left them. but at least i bumped into the person i had to get some debt money out of (did it by swigging a luck fortify potion and bribing and sweet talking them). and i collcted the flowers the mages guild want

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Abandon posted:

morrowind: some piece of poo poo zombie in a tomb cursed my strength and i had to leave two of my swords in the drat dungeon and limp off to the nearest town and look around for restore strength potions. there were 2 bargain restore strength potions in the whole town so im still not back to full strength and now ive got to go see if my drat swords are still where i left them. but at least i bumped into the person i had to get some debt money out of (did it by swigging a luck fortify potion and bribing and sweet talking them). and i collcted the flowers the mages guild want

Go to a vivec altar at a tribunal temple I'm pretty sure they'll take care of that poo poo for you.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Running through Nocturne myself.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
gonna play kotor 2 for the first time and yes I have the restored content mods. guess im excited

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

playing through the hardcore version of metro 2033. i think it's easier since everything dies in like one shot.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm playing fallout NV again and doing a jsawyer energy weapons run, but a mod I'm using replaced Johnny Fiveaces' corpse with one of those unlootable skeletons so I missed the recharger rifle. Le FFFFUUUUUU.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
playing morrowind for like the thousandth time, though first with the code patch and a buncha mods from the choco pack. this is actually also the first time that i made it to the cave of the incarnate and first time i went to vivec's palace :negative:

also tom braider. its ok i guess. feelin p protective of a pretty computer girl

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I just beat Monkey Island, I'm really plowing through games.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
Played some more of stalker SoC, finally wrecked that enemy that get into your head. The first time I saw that I just ran.
I'm now wondering if Ghost was alive and I killed him by accident since I blew the mind trick guy with the grenade launcher.

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
been playing the new diablo3 season, someone kill me pls

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
Everyone is saying so many good things about it I would buy it if it wasn't aways online.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Now playing Stonekeep, for some reason I had the urge to play it. I have a powerful gaming PC and I'm using it to play some old MS-DOS dungeon crawler, the irony. :v:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
payday 2 again :sigh:

probably not going to last, new weapons are boring pr much

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Starhawk64 posted:

I have a powerful gaming PC and I'm using it to play some old MS-DOS dungeon crawler, the irony. :v:

Every time I get a newer, better computer my first use for it is playing Deus Ex and X-COM again.

Currently playing Soul Sacrifice 'cause it owns, and I just started Marvel Heroes 2015 because I hate myself and have no pattern recognition.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Mach2 posted:

Every time I get a newer, better computer my first use for it is playing Deus Ex and X-COM again.

Currently playing Soul Sacrifice 'cause it owns, and I just started Marvel Heroes 2015 because I hate myself and have no pattern recognition.

marvel heroes is good, yet riddled with bugs. haven't played since april though.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
beat atelier ayesha, playing atelier escha and on the final mission. having trouble filling up my item slots for the mission, gotta do the 50 battles as well and then i will be able to have full cleared everything in every mission

also got a psv and p4g so i'm playing that too

i beat both dlc in dark souls 2 and the main game (finally) so i feel really good and i love ds2, gonna go back to ds1 pretty soon

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

BrettRobb posted:

been playing the new diablo3 season, someone kill me pls

i'm forcing myself to finish diablo 2 for the first time, kill me first thanks

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
playing EYE, working on maps for it. I have an idea for a mini-campaign sort of thing but making even just one level is a bitch

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax
I'm playing Dead rising 3 on my pc and it works and I'm having fun.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Schnedwob posted:

playing EYE, working on maps for it. I have an idea for a mini-campaign sort of thing but making even just one level is a bitch

it's a source game so it uses hammer right? its painful but at least there's hundreds of tutorials out there since it's so old

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Finally started Saints Row the Third for the first time. My first Saint's Row experience.

Goddamn I've been missing out

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
the ps2 x-files game

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

StabMasterArson posted:

it's a source game so it uses hammer right? its painful but at least there's hundreds of tutorials out there since it's so old

yeah Hammer is pretty clunky, but the main issue is that a few of the entities and models Struemon left in their game just crash Hammer outright

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I'm currently playing Activision's epic new gaming franchise, Destiny. It feels like a roughly 8/10 game, so far. I currently on the Moon.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

I've been playing Dead Rising 3 and even though the PC port has quite a few technical issues, the game is quite good

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Donkey Kong Country Returns Tropical Freeze

drat this poo poo is good

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
Pretty much all the games on the Blizzard/Battle.net launcher, with the exception of WoW.

But whats reeally got me hooked at the moment is Telltale games. I finished Wolf Among Us not to long ago, then did a couple of alternate playthroughs Nice/Bad/Dumb Wolf stuff, explored the failstate cutscenes.

I'm now going back and doing Season 1 of The Walking Dead. Unf. So good. I love strong narrative driven games.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Dishonored

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Donkey Kong Country Returns Tropical Freeze

drat this poo poo is good

This game makes me go bananas

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
The latest DLC of Dark Souls 2. The end boss is a samurai man that is impossible to kill because he never stops stabbing. I don't remember this game being this hard! Go figure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

i recommend not getting stabbed, and instead stabbing him

• Locked thread