Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackoff Pastorius
May 16, 2010
RIP Common Coder's internet super-stardom. 2013-2014.

Common Coder posted:

:siren: I give up! :siren:

Croc 2 is a bad game. Croc 2 is a really bad game. I decided a while ago that I'm just not going to finish it, but I felt bad letting the thread get swept away to the archives without some kind of ending. So I made one!

Let's Never Play Croc 2 Again (with Kennedy!)

https://twitter.com/unrealmode/status/500689395029393408

I can't do it anymore.

Jackoff Pastorius fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Aug 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Common Coder
Jul 25, 2012

Also, here is my dog reacting to Croc 2.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
Voted 1. :cheers:

Banjo Kazooie and Mario 64 were fantastic groundbreaking games. Also there were more games like Gex, Starshot, Chameleon Twist and Croc. I am glad this era is dead and hate it when people get nostalgic about it. Some games were great, most were cheap rip-offs.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
It's a shame really, the bioshock-esque ending to Croc 2 really changed that state of gaming and I'm sad we will never see it in Let's Play.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
Wasted potential by not randomly sending off your disc to someone you have the address of.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
How far off the end were we? Does anyone know? Has anyone ever finished this game :(

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Ouch. You know, I never realized that if you go to Swap Meet Pete to warp to other worlds, you can only go to the next/previous world?! You can't even pick?! How many worlds are in the game? That's pretty bad if there's more than, say, 4.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Silver Falcon posted:

Ouch. You know, I never realized that if you go to Swap Meet Pete to warp to other worlds, you can only go to the next/previous world?! You can't even pick?! How many worlds are in the game? That's pretty bad if there's more than, say, 4.

There's three... and a half, and the bonus world.

I mean it's technically four, but you know how the first three worlds had the pattern of "do three levels, do a boss, do the next three levels, do the second boss, progress"? You only get three levels in the fourth world and then the last boss.

The bonus world is a bunch of bullshit.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I actually remember the bonus world being much easier than the leadup to the final boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I can't say I blame you. Wow, just watching you grind for lives and see them all get taken away was painful by proxy.

Have you considered a career as Chief of Games, perhaps?

• Locked thread