Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
As ever, the list of new shows is an intimidating and impenetrable fog to me, full of long-running franchises that I've never tried, and seemingly interchangeable plot summaries. I guess a ping-pong anime is pretty distinctive at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Where is his other eye? :confused:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Where am I supposed to be looking. :psyduck:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

"The little sister is a dragon and the older brother is prematurely balding" sounds like one of those randomly generated light novel titles that had a thread a few months back.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Blhue posted:

I feel like there's some law requiring goons to overreact badly to anything remotely sexual in nature.

Goons are very defensive about things that they like. As for me, I haven't watched whatever this thing is, I'll catch up on everything next week and if there's anything super badass renew my Crunchyroll subscription.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Tried out One Week Friends. The premise came off a little contrived based on how the characters describe it. If it's not actually so literal about what she forgets and when it could still be good though.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

paragon1 posted:

Why? Did somebody put a gun to your head?

Edit: Seriously, if someone is holding you hostage and forcing you to watch terrible anime signal us so we can send help.

Trapped in moe factory. Please send help.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Am I doing this right?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

The trains we want, the anime we deserve. Or vice versa? :shrug:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Nothing good was going to come out of that uuuummmm post.

But besides that, Mushi-shi is spectacular and everyone should watch it.

I also offer a reserved endorsement of One Week Friends, it's not as original as it could have been but it's sweet and reasonably well put together.

I still have no idea what to make of Is The Order A Rabbit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Namtab posted:

I hope that doesn't include me because my taste is objectively the best.

Your taste isn't the best, you just have the beagle-like range of hearing required to enjoy Kiniro Mosaic.

edit: your

• Locked thread