Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
There's way too much poo poo I'm interested in in that list. Oh well, at least a third of them will turn out to be godawful anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
There was a brief shot of the scene of Shirou running into Gil in casual clothes in there. Wasn't that a HF specific scene, or am I misremembering?

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
One Week Friends' manga is great, and the anime will probably cause a diabetes outbreak here.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
People will perceive it whether its intended to be there or not, so long as the cast is primarily one sex or the other.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
I don't think Nisekoi had any postponements on CR, but I could be wrong since I didn't actually watch it.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
So Crunchy just announced a few more titles, one of which is The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors & Hostel Behaviour which seems to be the much more complicated english title to Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou. Took me a few minutes to figure out what that one even was.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
I feel like there's some law requiring goons to overreact badly to anything remotely sexual in nature.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
anidb doesn't have anyone listed as subbing it, so I'm gonna go with no so far.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

The Devil Tesla posted:

:barf::barf::barf:Avoid Black Bullet:barf::barf::barf: It's bad in general and then it gets to the pedo stuff. Fans of Zeveda last season can now say "at least our show isn't as gross as Black Bullet".

Basically the show is that Machine Doll show from a couple seasons back, except Yaya is replaced by an elementary school girl who has almost the same personality.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Revolver Bunker posted:

That's unfortunate to hear. I rather liked the first episode of Bynhildr. The main character actually rationalizes his situation and thinks for himself. Here's hoping subsequent episodes don't slide down the creepy road.

Having read what's been translated of Byrnhildr's manga, it doesn't really get creepy. There's fanservice, and it develops some harem aspects, but if there was any rapey poo poo I don't remember it.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
A subbed version of the first episode of that ridiculous marvel thing just showed up on nyaa, for those that were asking about it earlier.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Sakurazuka posted:

Man, if you thought Sakura Trick fetishised yuri stuff to a ridiculous degree, it's got nothing on Inugami-san.

Edit: I guess there was less kissing, but still managed to make it creepier.

Reading through the first chapter and comparing it to the episode, they actually toned it down a little by omitting a few of the more overtly sexual 4-koma strips.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Triggerhappypilot posted:

Sidonia's first episode was amazing, though I could see how the full CG would turn people off. My only gripe is that they got rid of some of Tanikaze's denser moments, such as the "railing check."

It's too bad that Netflix is going to release it all at once, because it doesn't look like anyone else is releasing/subbing it in the meantime.

A subbed version just popped up on Nyaa. Not sure if we're okay to discuss fansubs in this case since it is licensed, but by a company that's handling that license in a profoundly stupid way.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
So the first 3 episodes of Blade and Soul were all equally dull. Not gonna bother watching the fourth next week.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
People whine about stupid poo poo. There, I made the biggest sweeping generalization.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Something like that. I haven't watched the second episode yet, but I'd watch a show that was basically just the first half of the first episode. A season of Nyarlkotron trolling her hikikkomori owner nonstop.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Wark Say posted:

The first thought that came to my mind (and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one) was of a less serious-looking Library Wars.

Yeah, pretty much exactly what I thought too.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
I just noticed that Crunchy did a mid-season pickup for Future Card Buddyfight. I had seen that name come up in prior season threads, but had always assumed it was a sarcastic nickname of some other card battling anime, because there's no way there could be a name that dumb and generic.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Maybe P5 is more connected to P4 than the previous games were, and they want to designate a specific canon for what Yu does going in to P5. Or maybe they just want something Persona related on the air in the months leading up to P5 coming out in Japan.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
I thought someone said at some point in the F/Z thread that Nasu was writing a new "4th" route for the anime to follow. Or was that just some rumor that got debunked?

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Subs for the GJ-bu special popped up earlier today.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Its from Fate/Kaleid Liner or however that was spelled. It aired a couple seasons back, pretty sure its in Crunchy's library.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Though Squid Girl does do squid puns in Japanese too, both of them are more to substitute for vocal tics that don't translate to English very well.

• Locked thread