Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoB
May 1, 2009

pandaK posted:

Can anyone who's read the Haikyuu! manga tell me how much shonen burning spirit is in it?

All of it.

It was sort of weak early on but its come into its own recently and its fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Should be fine. The current arc has felt like an endgame for a good dozen chapters and pretty much anything that could be possibly viewed as a hanging thread has been resolved.

I actually sort of wish I still had the original Dark Horse books from the late 90s (I think I wound up giving them away when DH went back and released them). Sure there were missing chapters and they were unflipped, but it was a part of history or something.

Man Afternoon went from having AMG, Blade of the Immortal, Mushishi, Genshiken 1, YKK, and Blame all in the same magazine at one point of time to...uh, I guess Genshiken 2?

E: The Berlin wall was still up when AMG started its serialization.

Ive seen the majority of the shows but have no idea how that could go on for 25 drat years. Are they going out yet? That poo poo gets insufferable quickly.

KoB
May 1, 2009

aers posted:

It was, in fact, always for real.

You thought it was a prank, but it was me, Dio!

KoB
May 1, 2009

SALT CURES HAM posted:

JoJo is basically the only thing worth watching this season, :dealwithit: nerds

(also Knights of Sidonia but if you don't live in Japan you're using :filez: to watch it and that's not cool)

Anyone not watching Mushishi is a big dumb baby.

• Locked thread