Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Taking bets now: How many OPs/EDs this season will feature dubstep?

My guess is 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

They put up the official site for Kenzen Robo Daimidaler.

It's a work of beauty.

edit: Check the site's source code.

Triggerhappypilot fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Mar 23, 2014

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

Daedalus1134 posted:

It's like anime madlibs.

What if the girls were _NOUN_, who are controlled by _EMOTION_ _NOUNS_ fighting against evil _NOUNS_ while attending high school!

What if the girls were CLOWNS, who are controlled by LACKSIDASICAL RAGAMUFFINS fighting against evil BORDER PATROL AGENTS while attending high school!

I'm just surprised Japan hasn't discovered more ways to break the mold without actually, you know, breaking the mold.

I mean, you have the potential for a million great stories even with the High school setting and the unavoidable animeisms that go along with it.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

Sidonia's first episode was amazing, though I could see how the full CG would turn people off. My only gripe is that they got rid of some of Tanikaze's denser moments, such as the "railing check."

It's too bad that Netflix is going to release it all at once, because it doesn't look like anyone else is releasing/subbing it in the meantime.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

Here's hoping they do the actually good social links this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

Personally, I am glad that Disney has decided to fill the 4kids shaped hole in my comedy-heart.

Changing the first-aid kit was probably because they didn't want kids messing around and eating the strange candies one can find in pretty much every pre-packed first aid kit.

• Locked thread